Caffi 8 Cup French Press Paper Filters, 100 Pack
Regular price $24.99
Unit price per
Caffi is a coffee filter developed for those who love French Press coffee, but would prefer less grounds in their cup and easier cleaning. Caffi simply filters out all the coffee grounds, so you avoid grounds in the cup. After use you can easily empty your jug by turning the bottom upside down and letting Caffi and the grounds fall into your compost bin.
- 100 Filters per bag
- Unique Caffi filter for the plunger pot
- Fits the 8-cup size plunger pot (1 L / 34 oz)
- No leftover grounds in your coffee cup
- No coffee grounds in your pot as all grounds are inside the Caffi filter
- Cleaning the pot is simple: Turn the pot upside down, and all coffee grounds falls out with the filter
- The Caffi filter is made of compostable material
- Ordinary ground coffee can be used
- Filters can also be used for tea making
- Made in Denmark
How to Use
1. Put the filter in the pot and fold the flaps to the outside of the pot.
2. Add your favourite ground coffee to the pot.
3. Pour in the hot water slowly. Try to keep the filter flaps dry.
4. Fold the flaps to the inside of the pot and let the coffee brew.
5. With the plunger lid in place press down slowly and enjoy your perfect cup.
6. For easy cleanup empty the filter and grounds into your compost bin.
Shipping + Orders
|Available to our store customers! Free In-Store and/or Curbside Pickup. Just select the In-Store Pickup Ancaster or Burlington shipping options during checkout to collect your online order at the store. For more info, see our full In-Store Pickup Policy.|
Canada Shipping Rates
Our standard shipping rate for orders under $69 is a flat rate of $12.97. Orders over $69 receive free standard shipping.
|AVAILABLE SHIPPING RATES|
|Free Shipping Over $69||FREE|
|In-Store / Curbside Pickup Ancaster*||FREE|
|In-Store / Curbside Pickup Burlington*||FREE|
|Local Same Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)**||$9.99 (orders over $69)|
|Local Same Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)**||$14.98 (orders under $69)|
*In-store / curbside pickup options are visible to postal codes located in our retail store areas only.
**Local Same Day Delivery is visible to select postal codes in select delivery areas only. Orders placed after 11 am will ship the next day.
We currently ship within Canada only. Some surcharges may apply for addresses in remote locations. Please see our Shipping & Orders page for our full shipping policy.
Still have questions?
For additional shipping information & our return policy, check out our Shipping Policy and our Return Policy pages.
If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-800-263-3890. We will be happy to help!
It makes French press coffee easy. Brewing the pot to cleaning the pot. The least amount of work for a nice cup of coffee.
easy to use and easy clean up I would recommend
These filters are so easy to use and make the disposal a breeze. Just pout the filter sock with coffee grounds directly into compost bin. Highly recommend these for anyone that enjoys French Press coffee.
"Caffi for my cafe"
We bought a smaller sized version for our French Press. The Press was a gift, and we were inexperienced in its use, but when I saw these filters on the ECS website, I thought it would be a perfect solution to make a "ground-less" coffee. The larger size is definitely right for our maker, and works perfectly for composting into our garden afterwards.
Are these a necessity? No. Are these worth every penny? YES!! Clean up for the French Press is a breeze and there is no mess and you can toss it all in the green bin. Love the convenience of these.