The Virtuoso lives up to its name by providing technical skill, classic style and a consistent, quality grind. Grinding for espresso? Let the Virtuoso’s professional-grade 40mm conical burrs perform their magic for a consistent, fine grind. How about a French Press? The Virtuoso can handle that too, with a particle size uniformity that gives you consistency from cup to cup. In fact, the Virtuoso is so consistent at both the coarse and fine ends of the grind range that we consider it to be in a class all by itself – and so do many of the micro- and specialty-roasters who swear by it.
- An efficient DC motor keeps your beans cool, even during extended grind times, while a combination of electric and gear speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static buildup.
- A convenient front-mounted pulse button allows for grinding directly into an espresso filter basket, while a 60-second timer means that it’s easy to replicate the ideal grind time.
- Turn the hopper and with 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French Press – grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns.
- To maximize freshness, the Virtuoso minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
- The Virtuoso is a great all around grinder, from manual brewing to espresso.
- An innovative burr calibration system ensures that each grinder has the full range of grind (grinders can be user calibrated).
- The Virtuoso has a 60-second timer with segmented graphics, for easily repeatable grind times.
- Burrs are easily removed without tools, making cleaning very easy.
- Model # 1VP1TZ.
- Designed and engineered in Seattle, WA, USA
- 40 mm conical burrs.
- 8 oz (227 g) bean hopper capacity.
- 5 oz (142 g) grinds bin capacity.
- 4.75" W x 13.75" H x 6.25" D.
- 110 V AC / 110 Watts / 50/60 Hz.
1 year manufacturer's warranty.