This grinder has ceramic burrs and a stainless steel housing, which not only makes it easy to clean, but more resilient than glass versions, and produces less static than plastic versions. The conical ceramic burrs don't rust, are easy to clean and stay sharper for much longer than steel burrs. What really sets this apart from other hand grinders is the speed and ease of grind. This is down to a couple of features: a long steel handle that connects solidly to the grinder and the ability to hold the grinder steadily in one hand while turning the handle with the other.
- Ceramic conical burrs provide consistent and durable performance.
- Hopper capacity of 44g whole bean.
- Adjustable ceramic burr: Turkish to French press.
- Locking nut for grind adjustment.
- Instructions and packaging in Japanese - but with some great schematics!
- Stainless steel tube construction.
- 2" diameter, 7 /12" high (without handle).
- Made in Japan.