You shouldn't have to settle for a watered down version of your favourite iced coffee at home. With the worlds first and only fully automatic espresso machine with iced coffee technology, you never have to. By brewing at a lower temperature, allowing for pre-infusion (coffee grounds saturation) and offering the ability to customize to extra strong, DeLonghi TrueBrew Over Ice brews smooth, full bodied coffee over ice that is never watered down. You can also enjoy a variety of the freshest, traditional coffee beverages at home. An automatic bean-to-cup machine, Dinamica offers easy to brew beverages: espresso, long espresso, drip style coffee, and TrueBrew Over Ice. With an integrated advanced manual frother, espresso with milk classics like lattes and cappuccinos come complete with rich, long lasting foam whether you use soy, almond, coconut, rice or cows milk. To deliver the freshest brew possible, the Dinamicas revolutionary technology grinds the perfect amount of your favourite beans, leaving no residual coffee in the brew unit, ensuring your next cup is just as fresh. And cleanup is a snap, taking half the time of other machines. Unlike the competition, no chemicals are needed - just pop out the drip tray and drop it in the dishwasher. Expect every cup to be exactly the way you like it with an automatic touch sensitive interface. Dinamica features an adjustable steel burr grinder to control the grind and strength depending on the coffee beans origin. Its all designed to keep your daily brew from becoming a daily grind.
The Simplest Machine to Clean. With a removable brew unit and dishwasher-safe drip tray, this machine takes half the time and cost to clean compared vs. competitor models and without the use of chemicals.
Brew the Freshest Coffee. With bean to cup brewing and a breakthrough built-in steel burr grinder, you can expect the freshest cup of coffee, every time, unlike competitor machines, Dinamica does not leave grounds in the brew unit.
Heat-up time in less than 40 seconds. With Italian 15-bar high performance pump and a brew unit that takes only 40 seconds to heat up, you can have coffee shop quality coffee beverages with the push of a button.
The True Brew Process Delivers Smooth, Full-Bodied Iced Coffee. De'Longhi TrueBrew Over Ice is the first and only Fully Automatic Coffee and Espresso Machine with iced coffee feature. By brewing at a lower temperature, pre-infusing & infusing the coffee and offering the ability to customize to extra strong, DeLonghi TrueBrew Over Ice brews smooth, full-bodied coffee over ice that is never watered down.
- Model #: ECAM35025SB
- Included in the box: descaling solution, cleaning brush, ice cube tray (coffee bean shaped), water filter, measuring spoon, instruction manual & quick start guide
- Dimensions: 23.6 x 42.9 x 34.8 cm
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Beans container capacity: 10.6 oz
- Smooth, full-bodied Iced Coffee that's never watered down due to our TrueBrew process
- 40 second heat-up time then brewing starts
- Fresh coffee & perfect coffee bean grind every time with our 13 setting adjustable built-in steel burr grinder
- Easy to clean (no chemicals needed) takes half the time and cost compared to competitors
- Programmable brew strengths and sizes for customized one-touch drinks
- Frother / Steam Wand (Manual): This manual frother allows you to mix steam and milk to create rich creamy froth for perfectly textured lattes and cappuccinos; while using your preferred soy, almond, coconut, rice or cows milk
- 1250 W
- 120 V
- Boiler style: Thermoblock
- Removable Brew Group
- Brew Strength Control: Multiple Selection
- Grinder Material: Steel
- Grinder adjustment settings
- Programmable brew volume control
- LCD display
- Display messages and programming features: water tank status, bean hopper status, grounds container status, cleaning status, descaling status, programmable brew strength, programmable brew volume, programmable brew temperature, energy saver, water hardness adjustment, automatic ON/OFF, cleaning cycle, descaling cycle
- Adjustable spout
- Maximum cup height: 5.5
- Water tank capacity: 1.8L
- Number of pumps: 1
- Made in Romania
Use & Care
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using DeLonghi EcoDecalk.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here for the DeLonghi DLS C002 Water Filter for use in this machine.
2 year warranty through DeLonghi