The Bonavita Interurban 1L Variable Temperature Kettle is perfect for pour over and specialty coffee brewing. The Interurban gives you a variety of customizable options for your boil - including intelligent preset temperatures that were set up for professional style pour-over brewing, specialty teas, cocoa, and more. A preset temperature button accesses common brewing temperatures including: 140°F, 176°F, 185°F, 190°F, 205°F and 208°F. There is even a Heat & Hold setting that brings your water to the desired temp and holds it there while you finish your dosing or let grounds bloom after the first wetting. Or just hit the Boil button and let the 1000W heating base power water to a boil in just minutes.
- Model #: BV07004US
- Gooseneck spout for precise pour control
- Stainless steel base
- Boil Button prepares boiling water with a single touch
- Hold Button heats and holds at temperatures between 140˚-208˚F for up to 60 minutes
- Preset Temperature Button for quick access to common brewing temperatures - Preset temps: 140°F (60°C), 176°F (80°C), 185°F (85°C), 190°F (88°C), 205°F (96°C) and 208°F (98°C).
- Adjustable in one-degree increments between 140˚-208˚F
- Commercial and Household UL Rating
- 1000 watts for quick heating
- Brushed stainless steel and BPA-free plastic
- Easy hold handle with comfort grip
1-year limited warranty