Braising involves first searing meat and vegetables at an elevated temperature and then finishing slowly, covered, creating natural gravy. With its shallow base and domed lid, the Le Creuset Braiser is perfect for this type of cooking.
Le Creuset Enamelled Cast Iron cookware has been the world's quality benchmark for almost a century. Each piece is cast individually in sand molds and hand inspected by French artisans. Ideal in the oven, on the stove or at the table, the iconic cookware is beloved for both its chip-resistant enamel exterior and superior heat retention that locks in flavour and keeps food moist and tender.
- This braiser with its tight-fitting lid helps food retain moisture and emerge juicy and tender.
- Its dish-like shape and vibrant color make it perfect for serving directly at the table.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creusets improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear.
- Enamel interiors light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place. Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500F and provides a sure grip.
- Handles are 45% larger to provide a better grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Heat Safe: Gas, electric, halogen, ceramic, induction, oven, broiler
- Comes with the Braiser dish and lid
- Dishwasher safe.
- 11 3/4" (30 cm) diameter.
- 3.2L capacity.
- Made in France
Limited Lifetime Warranty through Le Creuset.
Please note: Since part of the manufacturing is done by hand, colour unevenness, white spots, black spots, yellow spots, bubbling, marks, small holes and dimension variations may occur. These are not covered under Le Creuset’s warranty as they will not affect performance.