Features taken directly from Rocket Espressos commercial espresso machine range gives the Giotto Evoluzione superior technology that is normally only found in full sized commercial espresso machines. Now with PID temperature control, insulated boilers and the Rocket Espresso 9 mm boiler end plates, stability and temperature control is further enhanced.
The use of a rotary pump ensures quiet yet robust pump performance and allows the user to have the machine draw water from the internal machine reservoir or alternatively connect the machine directly to the water supply.
- Attention to detail: The wide look of the Giotto sets it apart from your standard straight edge design. This simple change elevates the look and overall feel of the Giotto.
- Passed down from the Legends: The E61 group head is the most iconic piece of espresso history, this component guarantees perfect extraction and pre-infusion.
- Plumb in or Pour Over: Connect the Giotto directly to a water line, or just use the built in water tank.
- Heat Exchange System: The Giotto has a brass boiler and heat exchange system.
- Dual Professional Gauges: Monitor your boiler pressure and pump pressure with these beautiful gauges.
- Insulated Frothing & Water Wand: Rocket helps to create a safe working environment for baristas with their Thermo-Insulated steam wand. These wands will get hot, but not as quickly as traditional un-insulated steam wands.
- Cup Warmer: All Rocket machines have built in cup warmers located on top of the machine. Having a hot cup is an essential component to brewing perfect espresso.
- Rotary Pump: The Giotto comes with a commercial style rotary pump. The benefits of rotary pumps include ultra quiet operation and long lasting durability.
- Timeless design and quality components: All Rocket machines are named after and inspired by Influential Italian artists. Rocket pays homage to these individuals through their timeless designs and use of high quality components. All Rocket's are designed and manufactured in Italy.
- Heat exchanger boiler design
- PID control for greater temperature stability
- Boiler capacity: 1.8 L
- Full sized commercial rotary pump
- 2.5L water reservoir or direct water connection option
- Height adjustable feet
- Stainless steel cup frame as standard
- Wattage: 1200 W
- Dimensions: 335 x 420 x 400 mm
- Made in Italy.
One Year warranty through Faema Canada