The Nespresso Inissia offers all the Nespresso expertise in a smart little machine. Compact, lightweight, equipped with an ergonomic handle, Inissia fits perfectly into any interior design. The Aeroccino 3 Milk Frother provides a smooth and finely textured milk froth in a convenient way thanks to its non-sticking coating.
Use & Care
- Works with Nespresso OriginalLine coffee capsules.
- Includes Inissia Espresso Maker, Aeroccino 3 milk frother, and 16-capsule variety pack.
- Compact and lightweight espresso machine brews one perfect cup at a time.
- Brewing is fully automatic simply pop in a coffee capsule and select your cup size.
- Quick one-touch preparation of hot or cold milk froth with the included Aeroccino Plus milk frother
- Fast heat up in 25-30 seconds.
- Choose from two brew sizes: espresso and lungo.
- Machine can be programmed to brew a specific duration based on your preference.
- A 19-bar pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavour.
- Innovative Thermoblock technology guarantees precise temperature control.
- Removable drip tray and water tank.
- Easy-to-read backlit buttons.
- Automatic power-off after 9 minutes.
- Nespresso Range: OriginalLine.
- 19-bar pressure pump.
- Removable 24 fl oz capacity water tank.
- Dimensions: 4.7" W x 9" H x 12.6" D.
- Durable ABS plastic housing.
- Wattage: 1160 W.
- Made in Hungary.
1 year manufacturer's warranty through Nespresso.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Dezcal Descaling Powder.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
Excellent! I enjoy a supreme espresso and specialty coffee everyday ! Happy person is a Happy world Thank You . Your service is equally impressive .
Very easy to set up and use. The Aeroccino was awesome and I was in awe how fast it made a froth. I’d also like to praise the staff at the Burlington store. That helped point me to some great coffee and explained the machine to me. Thanks ECS!