Meet the first-ever Nespresso machine to brew both true American coffee and authentic Italian espresso. A total game changer in the coffee world, it relies on patented Centrifusion technology for state-of-the-art brewing. Just pop in a Nespresso capsule the VertuoLine machine scans the capsule's bar code, then automatically custom-brews the ultimate cup of coffee or espresso. For the ultimate cappuccinos, lattes and macchiatos, this set includes the Aeroccino3 Milk Frother, which steams or froths milk at the push of a button.
Use & Care
- Works with Nespresso VertuoLine Grand Crus coffee capsules.
- Includes VertuoLine Espresso Maker, Aeroccino3 milk frother, and 12-capsule variety pack.
- Centrifusion technology gently and fully brews both American coffee and authentic Italian espresso.
- Code reading technology custom-brews the ultimate cup of coffee or espresso all in one button.
- Three brew sizes: 1.35 fl oz for espresso, 7.7 fl oz and 14 fl oz for coffee.
- Quick one-touch preparation of hot or cold milk froth with the included Aeroccino3 milk frother
- Innovative Thermoblock technology guarantees precise temperature control and fast heat up in 15-20 seconds.
- Spent capsules are neatly ejected into an internal container that holds up to 13 used capsules.
- Integrated drip tray and movable cup support accommodates tall recipe glasses.
- Removable water tank is easy to fill.
- Easy-to-read backlit buttons.
- Descaling alert according to programmed water hardness.
- Energy saving automatic power-off after 9 minutes.
- Glass mug not included.
- Nespresso Range: VertuoLine.
- Centrifusion brewing technology.
- Removable 40 fl oz capacity water tank.
- Empty water tank detection.
- Used capsule container capacity: 13.
- Dimensions: 8.3" W x 11.9" H x 11.9" D.
- Centrifusion speed: 7000 RPM.
- Durable ABS plastic housing.
- Wattage: 1350 W.
- Made in Switzerland.
Two year Warranty.
If you have questions or concerns about your new machine or if your machine is missing any parts upon purchase, please call Breville toll free at 1-855-683-3535.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Dezcal Descaling Powder.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
My overall experience was great! Easy to order...was delivered as expected. The coffee maker itself is awesome! My only complaint is that I purchased it with a $100 promo for cups. It was not clear that I needed to redeem it within 24 hours of receiving the coffee maker so I missed out on it. I am very disappointed. Maybe make it a little clearer for other customers. Thank you
Hi Charlot, thank you for your review, and we're sorry to hear you had issues redeeming your gift credit promo through Nespresso. This Nespresso promo can still be redeemed through Nespresso, it is open until May 31st. Here is the Canadian link for redeeming the coffee credit: https://www.nespresso.com/privileges/promotions If the form in the link does not work to claim your coffee credit, we recommend giving the Nespresso club a call at 1 (855) 325-5781 letting them know you have been unable to claim the $100 credit. For the credit to be awarded, you need to provide them with a copy of the original receipt, and a photo of the serial number. If you need a new copy of your sales receipt, please reach out to us and we can send it to you. Hope this helps, have a great day! - ECS Coffee
Very positive - love the machine. In-store demo from sales consultant sealed the deal as did detailed product knowledge.
was very good but a little cold result,and the milk frother is marvellous,but i have some difficulty to find coffee to put in do you have suggestions to give me for best result and taste that would be appreciate! from now it is a good machine!p.s.thanks for the fast shipping!
Hi Claude, so glad to hear you had a good experience and that you are enjoying your Nespresso Vertuoline machine! :) Unfortunately Vertuoline pods can only be purchased through the Nespresso website or from a Nespresso boutique (Nespresso does not allow retailers to sell their pods, just the machines), however if you do go to a Nespresso boutique you can sample the coffee there. From our experience, the Vertuoline Colombian coffee (intensity 5), as well as the Mexican coffee (intensity 7) seems to be a favourite among our staff and customers. They also have some quite nice seasonal flavoured coffee varieties right now if you enjoy those, I've tried the Vanilla Princess Cake one and it is very tasty! You can find the vertuoline pods here: https://www.nespresso.com/ca/en/order/capsules/vertuo Hope this helps, thanks for the feedback and have a great day! ECS Coffee