This item is a customer return. It has been used, and is in good condition. It has been tested, and works well. There are some marks on the heating element that do not affect the performance of the machine. Comes in the original box, and the box is in good condition. Final Sale. Please contact us if you have any questions about the machine, or would like to request information about the warranty. Please note that this machine has been used. It has been cleaned, however it may have come in to contact with nut products.
Simply foamy: Milk foam at barista quality made easily at home is no problem with the ZWILLING ENFINIGY Milk Frother. With its two attachments for stirring and foaming, it ensures particularly creamy foam. The foam attachment keeps the milk constantly moving so that the foam develops particularly small bubbles. The result is a stiff foam that retains its consistency for a particularly long time. The electric milk frother allows you to heat up to 200 ml of warm or 400 ml of cold milk. However, the practical kitchen appliance also foams plant-based milk alternatives such as soya or pea milk. And all this is done intuitively at the touch of a button.
The milk frother is easy to clean after use. Simply remove the stainless steel milk container and easily clean away any milk residue in the sink. The elegantly minimalistic design of all ZWILLING ENFINIGY kitchen appliances originates from Milan-based studio Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez, making the milk frother an ideal addition to other ZWILLING ENFINIGY Coffee World products.
- Two attachments ensure creamy foam at barista quality
- Easy to clean, thanks to the removable stainless steel milk container
- Suitable for hot and cold drinks
- Also suitable for plant-based milk alternatives, such as soya and pea milk
- Limescale filter partially made with stainless steel for better flavour and less limescale in tea and coffee
- Minimalistic design by Milan-based Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
- Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan, Italy, by Matteo Thun & Antonio
- Capacity: 0.42 QT
- Power: 120 V/ 60 HZ
- Weight 2.22 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.13 X 6.18 X 8.07