Barista-quality performance, a new intuitive touchscreen display, automatic milk texturing, and pre-programmed caf drinks menu all within a compact footprint. A built in grinder delivers the right amount of ground coffee on demand and with a 3 second heat up time, you go from bean to cup father than ever before.
Use & Care
- Colour Touch Screen Control Panel. Swipe & select from the drinks menu. Adjust your shot volume, milk texture or milk temperature, then save it as your personal favourite.
- Automatic hands free milk texturing. Automatically textures milk to the selected temperature and style from silky smooth latt to creamy cappuccino. Automatic purge removes residual milk from the steam wand when returned to the downward position.
- Rapid heat up. Innovative heating system achieves ideal extraction temperature in 3 seconds.
- Integrated conical burr grinder. Stainless steel conical burrs maximize ground coffee surface area for a full espresso flavour. Upper and lower burrs are removable for cleaning.
- Adjustable grind size. Espresso grind settings from fine to coarse for optimal extraction.
- Adjustable grind amount. Adjust the amount of fresh ground coffee dosed into the filter basket to suit the fineness or coarseness of the grind.
- Automatic dosing. Use the FILTER SIZE button to tell the machine if you are using a 1 cup or 2 cup filter basket. The grinder will dispense the required amount of ground coffee for a single or double cup dose.
- Hands free grinding. Auto stop for hands free grinding directly into the portafilter.
- The Razor Dose Control Trimming Tool. Patented twist blade trims down the puck to the right level for precision dosing and a consistent extraction.
- Adjustable temperature control for optimal coffee flavour.
- PID Temperature Control. Electronic PID temperature control for increased temperature stability.
- Instant hot water. Dedicated hot water outlet for making americanos and pre-heating cups.
- Low pressure pre-infusion. Applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Volumetric control. Preset 1 & 2 cup volumes, manual over-ride or programmable shot volumes.
- Dry puck feature. Removes excess water from the ground coffee in the filter basket after extraction for easy disposal of the coffee puck.
- Included in the box: 54 mm full stainless steel portafilter, single and double wall filter baskets, 480 ml stainless steel jug, ClaroSwiss water filter, Razor precision dose trimming tool, cleaning kit, water hardness test strip & instruction manual.
- Automatic Steam Wand: Automatically textures milk to your taste.
- Integrated stainless steel conical burr grinder.
- Innovative heating system achieves optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds
- Pre infusion function gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction
- Automatic purge: automatic cleaning function for steam wand
- Construction materials: brushed stainless steel BPA free water tank
- Settings: Americano, latte, flat white & cappuccino, and customize
- Voltage: 110 ~ 120 V,/li>
- Bean hopper capacity: 1/2 lb
- Water tank capacity: 67 oz.
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 13.25 x 16
- Wattage: 1680 W
2 year repair guarantee warranty from Breville. For warranty questions & claims, call Breville at 1-855-683-3535. For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number (listed above) and the batch code (this is a 3 to 4 digit number). These numbers are usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic. Have an original or copy of the sales receipt.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machines user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip trays every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backlash routine and clean the filter basket each week.