Receive a Free Espresso Gift pack with Purchase. Your gift pack will not appear in your cart, but will be automatically added to your shipment. Get a free espresso gift pack of our Red eye espresso & 2 Zwilling glass sets ($71 value!) with a machine over $500, or a free espresso gift pack of our Red eye espresso & 3 Zwilling glass sets ($96 value!) with a machine over $1000.
Until now you have been asked to choose between a manual and an automatic. The oracle is the worlds first automatic manual espresso machine that brings true cafe quality to your home without the barista. The Oracle has automatic grinding, dosing, tamping and milk texturing, automating the two most difficult parts of manual espesso.
Provides the taste benefits of a manual with the simplicity of an automatic.
Hands free automatic grind, dose and tamp works with the integrated conical burr grinder to deliver the required amount of coffee, mess free, into the filter basket.
At the heart of the oracle are its dual stainless steel boilers and patent pending triple heat system, allowing you to extract espresso and texture milk simultaneously.
Use & Care
- Hands free automatic grind, dose and tamp. Automatically grinds, doses and tamps the required amount of coffee, mess free.
- Grind size dial. Adjustable grind settings from fine to coarse for optimal espresso extraction.
- Stainless steel conical burrs. Maximize ground coffee surface area for a full espresso flavour.
- Automatic hands free milk texturing. Automatically textures milk to the selected temperature and style from silky smooth latte to creamy cappuccino. Automatic purge removes residual milk from the steam wand when returned to the downward position.
- Simultaneous coffee & steam. Dedicated stainless steel espresso and steam boilers for simultaneous milk texturing and espresso extraction.
- Electronic PID Temperature control. Electronic temperature control delivers precise water temperature for optimum espresso flavour. Programmable.
- Actively heated group head. Commercial size 58 mm group head with embedded element for thermal stability during extraction.
- Regulated extraction pressure. Over pressure valve (OPV) limits maximum pressure for optimal espresso flavour. Low pressure pre-infusion. Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction. Programmable.
- Dual pumps. Dedicated espresso and steam boiler pumps.
- Programmable shot temperature. Adjust water temperature to achieve optimal espresso flavour depending on coffee origin and degree of roast.
- One touch americano. Delivers hot water directly to the cup after espresso extraction. Preset and customizable settings.
- Shot clock. Displays duration of the espresso shot being extracted.
- Auto start and auto off. Switches machine on at a specified time and off after a specified time.
- Included in the box: Mini grinds bin, 58 mm full stainless steel portafilter, 1 cup & 2 cup single wall filter baskets, 16 oz stainless steel milk jug, steam wand spare parts, cleaning kit, water hardness test strip, water filter holder and water filter
- Triple heat system: Dedicated steam boiler with integrated heat exchange, dedicated espresso boiler with digital PID control and heated group head to maintain thermal stability.
- Pre infusion function: Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Automatic micro foam texturing
- Integrated stainless steel conical burr grinder
- Over pressure valve: this commercial feature limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavours in the shot
- Timer: Espresso shot clock displays shot duration as a guide to extraction consistency
- Bean hopper capacity: 1/2 lb
- Water tank capacity: 84 oz.
- Settings: Adjustable grind control, programmable milk temperature and texture, one/two shots, long black, hot water & power
- Backlit LCDs (3) display current settings and programmable features.
- Programmable shot temperature from 190 - 205F (displays in either F or C)
- Heated cup warming tray.
- Work area accent lights.
- Dedicated hot water outlet for Americanos and for pre-heating cups.
- Removable drip tray with empty me! tray full indicator.
- Voltage: 110 - 120 V
- Power: 1800 W
- Dimensions: 16.25 x 15 x 18
- BPA FREE - all parts that come into contact with coffee and water.
- Construction materials: Stainless steel dual boiler, brushed stainless steel exterior
- Model # BES980XLCA.
2 year repair guarantee warranty from Breville. For warranty questions & claims, call Breville at 1-855-683-3535. For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number (listed above) and the batch code (this is a 3 to 4 digit number). These numbers are usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic. Have an original or copy of the sales receipt.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machines user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip trays every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backlash routine and clean the filter basket each week.