Oscar II is a new generation of coffee machine launched in the late nineties, which has conquered coffee lovers around the world. This automatic espresso machine is suitable for brewing barista quality coffee at home, or even used professionally at small cafs.
Use & Care
- New material, new design. Among the new features of the Oscar II is the extensive use of stainless steel that immediately shows strength and solidity, as well as enhances the design of the machine.
- Compact design.Just 32 cm wide and thanks to the stainless steel body, Oscar II is suitable for all small spaces, in a kitchen, a coffee corner, an office or a Bed & Breakfast - to ensure high quality coffee can be enjoyed wherever this machine is placed. Oscar II is available with a direct attachment to the water supply or with a tank which makes it a convenient plug-and-play machine.
- Perfect extractions. The brewing unit is temperature compensated giving consistent and quality extractions. The temperature stability of Oscar II is ensured with the heat exchanger system inside the boiler, which also ensures a high steam capacity for creamy and fragrant cappuccinos. Timer programming ensures consistent results.
- Professional quality. Oscar II is a high performance machine due to professional components like the filter holder, the temperature compensated group and the high productivity steam wand. Added to this are technical and ergonomic features to simplify its use, as with the push and pull steam lever and the soft-touch backlit control panel.
- Versatile machine. Available with a direct water line connection or a 2.3L reservoir to brew quality espresso anywhere you place it.
- Safe and ergonomic. The ergonomic, professional portafilters are designed to fit comfortably into the users hand.
- 3 L water tank capacity
- Direct water connection
- Discharge tank capacity: 1 L
- Professional filter holder
- Double filter holder
- Professional copper boiler
- Energy saving boiler
- 2 L boiler capacity
- Programmable boiler temperature
- Safety valve
- Automatic water filling
- Water shortage indicator, and heating-on indicator
- Timed dosing
- Soft touch buttons
- Dimensions: 11.8 W x 15.75 H x 16.06 D
- Net weight: 13 kg
- 1200 W, 110 ~ 230 V
1 year parts and labour warranty provided by Nuova Simonelli.
For detailed care and maintenance instructions for this machine, please refer to your machines user manual. Directly after each use, the steam nozzle should be cleaned with a cloth dipped in hot water to avoid milk becoming attached to the wand. The filter and filter holder should be rinsed after each use. A small brush can be used to clean out residue from the filter. The liquid tank should be cleaned daily after use, with hot water and soap, if necessary using a brush. The outside of the machine can be cleaned daily or weekly. Never use any sort of solvent to clean the outside of the machine; use only a cloth dipped in hot water and a neutral soap. It is recommended that the water reservoir, dispenser gasket, dispenser assembly and grill be cleaned weekly.