The Milano from Grosche is a classic Italian stovetop espresso maker, also called Moka pot. It's perfect for anyone who loves the taste of a strong shot or double shot of espresso. Compared to filter coffee makers, this brewing method extracts more caffeine and flavours. This gives stovetop espresso a stronger and richer brew than a percolator. The Milano stovetop espresso maker will make your espresso experience perfect every time.
The Milano Moka Pot is made from food safe aluminium a non toxic silicon gasket seal. You can use it on all gas and electric stovetops, it is however not suitable for induction stovetops. The Milano is the only coffee percolator that features a burn guard on the grip to protect your fingers from touching hot surfaces. In addition it also features a "Made in Italy" certified safety valve that prevents internal pressure from increasing to a dangerous point.
- Soft touch handle. The handle of the Milano moka coffee maker is soft to touch & features a burn guard to protect your finger from accidentally touching a hot pot.
- Food grade aluminium. The Milano moka pot coffee maker is high polished for a nice sheen. Also, the threads that connect the top and bottom are made for a tight seal and long life.
- Italian safety valve. Each pot is a pressure vessel and should be handled with care. That's why we only use Italian Safety relief valves in the Milano moka espresso makers.
- Capacity: 6 cup (9.3 fl oz)
- For use on gas stoves, electric stoves and camping stoves
- Not for use on induction stoves
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Aluminum body
- Led free, food grade enamel on anodized aluminum material
- Heat resistant, soft touch handle and knob
- Dimensions: 6.5" L x 4" W x 7.5" H
- Made in Italy.