In Store Shopping - Safety Guidelines
We are excited to be able to reopen our storefront as per the new Ontario guidelines on Tuesday, February 16th! Please read the information below before visiting us. We thank you for your cooperation in keeping our staff and customers safe!
We are only able to grant entry to our store to individuals who:
- Are wearing a face mask that properly covers their mouth and nose (if you have a medical exemption you must be wearing a face shield)
- Does not have any COVID Symptoms (please see symptoms list below)
- Has not travelled or left the country in the last 14 days
- Has not had contact with anyone with COVID in the last 14 days
- Has not been told they should be isolating by a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit
- Has not received a COVID alert exposure notification on their cell phone for the last 14 days (unless you have already went for a test and got a negative result)
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID, have travelled or had contact with anyone with COVID in the last 14 days, or are currently being told to isolate, we will be unable to grant you access to our store. Instead, please give us a call as we would be happy to create a contactless curbside pickup order for you with the items you would like, or can assist you in placing an online order for delivery.
When shopping inside the store please follow our guidelines:
- We require face masks be worn at all times in the building (or face shield if you have a medical exemption), and have hand sanitizer available for you upon entering!
- Please maintain a distance of 6 feet from one another and follow the markers in our store to help keep distance.
- Please refrain from touching items you do not wish to take home with you.
- You are unable to create a mix & match K-Cup variety pack on your own (the section is closed to the public). If you would like one, please let us know what you would like and we will build it for you!
- Please also note: We are only able to grant access at 25% of our regular capacity, you may be required to wait outside if we are at this capacity.