The worlds first sparkling water maker designed with a complete stainless steel enclosure. The Aarke Sparkling Water Maker is designed from the inside and out to become extremely compact. This is one of the secrets behind its good looks. Despite its compact design, the Aarke machine features a uniquely safety system consisting of 3 independent safety valves.
The lever both carbonates the water and automatically releases the pressure in the bottle. Just push the lever and hold it until you hear a buzz, then release it and unscrew the bottle from the machine. It couldnt be simpler. Compatible with CO2 cylinders from SodaStream, AGA, Linde and many other 425 g / 60 L cylinders for sparkling water makers.
Note: Gas Cylinder NOT included
- Included in the box: Aarke Polished Stainless Steel Sparkling Water Maker, 1 PET Water Bottle, instruction manual (gas cylinder NOT included)
- Capacity: 1 L
- Material: Polished Stainless steel
- BPA Free PET Water bottle
- Dimensions: 414 mm H x 153 mm W x 258 mm D
- Compatibility: CO2 cylinders from Sodastream, AGA, Linde and many other standard gas cylinders approved for use with sparkling water makers
- Manufactured in China
My early-model Sodastream (with aluminum bucket and glass carafes) finally failed. I replaced it with a new plastic-y Sodastream that failed on its first cartridge. In desperation for a better product, I read good reviews of the Aarke. EGS had one, and swiftly arranged a curbside pickup. The price is a little high for what it is, but it's a handsome and compact unit that is easy and satisfying to operate. The plastic Sodastream bottles are definitely compatible.