A great tasting espresso or cappuccino is about the right balance of sweetness, acidity and bitterness. The Duo-Temp Pro provides you with caf quality taste at home. Low pressure pre-infusion ensures even extraction from all grinds. PID temperature control delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring balanced espresso flavour. The Duo-Temp Pro also comes with the razor precision dose trimming tool. The Razor is unique to revile and simplifies manual dosing by precisely controlling the amount of coffee in the filter basket. A precise dose each time will help you achieve consistently great tasting coffee every time you use your Duo-Temp Pro.
Use & Care
- PID Temperature control. Electronic PID temperature control for increased temperature stability.
- Auto purge. Automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal coffee temperature.
- Thermocoil heating system. Integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature.
- Swivel steam wand. Easily adjusted to the ideal position for texturing milk.
- The Razor Precision Dose Trimming Tool. Trims the puck to the right level for a consistent extraction.
- Micro-foam texturing. High power 1600W element for faster heat up and high pressure steam to create micro-foam necessary for caf quality drinks and essential for creating latte art.
- Pre-infusion function. Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Included in the box: Razor dose trimming tool, 1 cup & 2 cup single & dual wall filter baskets (4), stainless steel milk jug, allen key, water filter holder and water filter
- Thermocoil heating system accurately controls water temperature
- Integrated removable tamper for tamping control
- Group head for easy positioning of the portafilter.
- 54mm stainless steel portalilter with commercial style spouts
- Extra-tall cup height for coffee mugs
- Drip tray full indicator
- Removable drip tray
- Cup warming tray
- Control dial for espresso, steam, and hot water
- Swivel steam wand
- Manual micro foam milk texturing
- 15 bar Italian Pump
- Purge functions: automatically adjusts water temperatures after steam for optimal espresso temperature
- Water tank capacity: 61 fl oz
- Settings: Manual control over espresso shot volume
- Voltage: 110 - 120 V
- Power: 1600 watts
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 12.5 x 13
- Construction materials: brushed stainless steel
1 year limited product warranty from Breville. For warranty questions & claims, call Breville at 1-855-683-3535. For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number (listed above) and the batch code (this is a 3 to 4 digit number). These numbers are usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic. Have an original or copy of the sales receipt.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machines user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Breville The Descaler.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip trays every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backlash routine and clean the filter basket each week.
Click Here for the Breville Charcoal Water Filter for use in this machine.
We've had this machine for a couple years now and would highly recommend. If you're hesitant on trying to make your own barista quality don't be with this machine. Makes all types of great coffees. If you're hesitant because of the price just think that it'll pay for itself in no time without the Tims and Starbucks runs
So far product is great. Much better than the Saeco (Starbucks) machine I had before. Heats up fast. Nice design features like tamper that attaches magnetically for easy access. Well priced. No issues. Would recommend.
This machine is great! Works well, and is relatively easy to use. I am a novice home brewer, so this was at first a little daunting.. but two weeks later, I am nothing but pleased! Great product! Oh, and the people at ECS are great to deal with! 10/10!
The machine is very simple in use, makes excellent coffee, and worth every dollar spent!