Thermoblock heating system extracts espresso at the right temperature. A full 15 bars of pressure maximizes crema for a rich, barista-style aroma and taste. The Cafe Roma features a heating indicator light. This light glows orange as the machine is heating up, then turns off when the temperature and pressure are ready to make espresso.
SELECTOR DIAL. When the dual-action dial is turned to the right, espresso is extracted. In the left position, the steam wand is activated for texturing milk.
ESPRESSO EXTRACTION. Three Stainless Steel filters are included: single shot (7g), double shot (14g) and pod. Each filter incorporates Breville's unique dual wall crema technology to ensure a rich, smooth flavour.
STEAM WAND. The professional-grade adjustable steam wand for caf quality drinks at home. Also features a finger looper for easy control.
WARMING TRAY. The warming tray is cast from a single piece of aluminium and can heat up six espresso cups.
- Model #: ESP8BSS1BCA1
- Included in the box: Stainless steel milk jug, tamping tool / measuring spoon / cleaning tool.
- Water tank capacity: 41 fl oz.
- Construction Materials: Stainless steel, aluminum warming tray.
- Dimensions: 12.2 W x 11.6 D x 14.8 H
- Heating system: 1000 W Thermoblock - Automatically adjusts the water temperature between extraction and milk texturing.
- Milk texturing: Authentic caf
- Power: 1000 Watts
- Settings: Manual control over espresso shot volume
- Voltage: 110 - 120 Volts
- Made in China.
Use & Care
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Breville The Descaler.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here for the Breville Charcoal Water Filter for use in this machine.
1 year limited product warranty through Breville. For warranty questions & claims, call Breville at 1-855-683-3535 or visit the Breville Website for Breville Support.
For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number (listed in specifications) and the batch code (this is a 3 to 4 digit number). These numbers are usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic. Have an original or a copy of the sales receipt.