Thermoblock heating system extracts espresso at the right temperature. A full 15 bars of pressure maximizes crema for a rich, barista-style aroma and taste. The Cafe Roma features a heating indicator light. This light glows orange as the machine is heating up, then turns off when the temperature and pressure are ready to make espresso.
Use & Care
SELECTOR DIAL. When the dual-action dial is turned to the right, espresso is extracted. In the left position, the steam wand is activated for texturing milk.
ESPRESSO EXTRACTION. Three Stainless Steel filters are included: single shot (7g), double shot (14g) and pod. Each filter incorporates Breville's unique dual wall crema technology to ensure a rich, smooth flavour.
STEAM WAND. The professional-grade adjustable steam wand for caf quality drinks at home. Also features a finger looper for easy control.
WARMING TRAY. The warming tray is cast from a single piece of aluminium and can heat up six espresso cups.
- Model #: ESP8BSS1BCA1
- Included in the box: Stainless steel milk jug, tamping tool / measuring spoon / cleaning tool.
- Water tank capacity: 41 fl oz.
- Construction Materials: Stainless steel, aluminum warming tray.
- Dimensions: 12.2 W x 11.6 D x 14.8 H
- Heating system: 1000 W Thermoblock - Automatically adjusts the water temperature between extraction and milk texturing.
- Milk texturing: Authentic caf
- Power: 1000 Watts
- Settings: Manual control over espresso shot volume
- Voltage: 110 - 120 Volts
- Made in China.
1 year limited product warranty through Breville. For warranty questions & claims, call Breville at 1-855-683-3535. For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number (listed in specifications) and the batch code (this is a 3 to 4 digit number). These numbers are usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic. Have an original or a copy of the sales receipt.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Breville The Descaler.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here for the Breville Charcoal Water Filter for use in this machine.
I had brought one of this coffee machine before this one I have right now. I must said this is the best . Lol
I've had mine for eleven years now and I love it so when it was on sale for about the same as I paid eleven years ago, I had to get it for my daughter