The Infuser delivers optimal espresso flavour in every cup. It pre-infuses ground coffee with low, steady water pressure before extraction, gently expanding the grinds before stepping up to high pressure. The result is a more even extraction, which produces balanced espresso flavour.
Use & Care
VOLUMETRIC CONTROL. Not all coffees are the same. Control the volume of each pour at the touch of a button.
PRECISE ESPRESSO-EXTRACTION. Maximise flavor potential with low pressure pre-infusion, digital PID temperature control, adjustable in 4_F increments and pressure gauge that guides you to the right extraction.
MICRO-FOAM MILK TEXTURING. High power 1650W element for high pressure steam and faster heat up to create the micro-foam necessary for a caf quality taste and essential for creating latte art.
FLEXIBLE SHOT CONTROL. Choose between 1 shot, 2 shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time.
MAINTENANCE INDICATORS. Our machines let you know when they need a little upkeep. Cleaning and Drip Tray alerts make routine maintenance low-maintenance.
- Model #: BES840XL
- Included in the box: Razor dose trimming tool, integrated tamper, 1 cup & 2 cup single & dual wall filter baskets (4), coffee scoop, stainless steel milk jug, cleaning disc and tablets, cleaning brush, tool and allen key, water filter holder and water filter.
- 15 Bar Italian made pump.
- No on board grinder
- Water tank capacity: 61 oz.
- Materials: Brushed stainless steel
- Dimensions: 13.7 W x 11.5 D x 13.2 H
- Heating system: 1650 W thermocoil - integrated stainless steel water path accurately controls water temperature. Single boiler.
- Power: 1650 Watts.
- Pre-Infusion Function: Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Purge function: Automatically adjusts water temperatures after steam for optimal espresso temperature.
- Settings: Single or double shot, volumetric control & manual over-ride.
- Voltage: 110 - 120 V
- Made in China.
1 year limited product warranty through Breville. For warranty questions & claims, call Breville at 1-855-683-3535. For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number (listed in specifications) and the batch code (this is a 3 to 4 digit number). These numbers are usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic. Have an original or a copy of the sales receipt.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Breville The Descaler.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here for the Breville Charcoal Water Filter for use in this machine.
We recieved this machine as a wedding present and loved it so much we bought it for another couple for their wedding.
only had it for a week or two but it makes a great coffee
Fantastic, speedy shipping and great product. Have bought from you before and will continue to purchase from you for coffee needs!
Have had our Breville Infuser for two years now and it works great. We paired with the Breville Smart Grinder Pro and the combination has provided 100's of delicious cappuccinos, espresso, long black coffee etc.. and as it comes with it's own portafilter basket you will never again have to feel guilty about adding coffee pods or capsule to our landfill or recycling programs...this thing is just so environmentally friendly...besides, the coffee is just hands and feet better then anything out of pod anyways...really just cant say enough good things about it,the Breville Infuser, great lil unit.
My previous espresso machine had been staggering along for quite some time and our repair guy seemed to not know how to fix it, so I finally gave in and treated us to a new one. So far, I am very happy with it and with the very efficient service from ECS. I did not want an automatic one and this model is perfect for our needs. A bit messy as I get used to it but that will improve. The milk foam is amazing, and the coffee much more flavourful than with out old machine.