The Infuser delivers optimal espresso flavour in every cup. It pre-infuses ground coffee with low, steady water pressure before extraction, gently expanding the grinds before stepping up to high pressure. The result is a more even extraction, which produces balanced espresso flavour.
VOLUMETRIC CONTROL. Not all coffees are the same. Control the volume of each pour at the touch of a button.
PRECISE ESPRESSO-EXTRACTION. Maximise flavor potential with low pressure pre-infusion, digital PID temperature control, adjustable in 4_F increments and pressure gauge that guides you to the right extraction.
MICRO-FOAM MILK TEXTURING. High power 1650W element for high pressure steam and faster heat up to create the micro-foam necessary for a caf quality taste and essential for creating latte art.
FLEXIBLE SHOT CONTROL. Choose between 1 shot, 2 shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time.
MAINTENANCE INDICATORS. Our machines let you know when they need a little upkeep. Cleaning and Drip Tray alerts make routine maintenance low-maintenance.
- Model #: BES840XL
- Included in the box: Razor dose trimming tool, integrated tamper, 1 cup & 2 cup single & dual wall filter baskets (4), coffee scoop, stainless steel milk jug, cleaning disc and tablets, cleaning brush, tool and allen key, water filter holder and water filter.
- 15 Bar Italian made pump.
- No on board grinder
- Water tank capacity: 61 oz.
- Materials: Brushed stainless steel
- Dimensions: 13.7 W x 11.5 D x 13.2 H
- Heating system: 1650 W thermocoil - integrated stainless steel water path accurately controls water temperature. Single boiler.
- Power: 1650 Watts.
- Pre-Infusion Function: Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Purge function: Automatically adjusts water temperatures after steam for optimal espresso temperature.
- Settings: Single or double shot, volumetric control & manual over-ride.
- Voltage: 110 - 120 V
- Made in China.
Use & Care
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Breville The Descaler.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here for the Breville Charcoal Water Filter for use in this machine.
1 year limited product warranty through Breville. For warranty questions & claims, call Breville at 1-855-683-3535. For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number (listed in specifications) and the batch code (this is a 3 to 4 digit number). These numbers are usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic. Have an original or a copy of the sales receipt.