Different teas need different degrees. The Breville Smart Tea Infuser knows the right temperature and steep time to bring out the best in your favourite teas.
Set the timer to tell you when steeping is complete then it automatically keeps warm until you are ready to drink. Never over-steep your tea again.
Use & Care
- Choose from 5 temperature settings and select your steep time, so you can steep green tea, black tea, herbal tea, matcha, rooibos or oolong tea perfectly to the best temperature, every time.
- Accurate temperature sensor: controls heating and monitors progress.
- Steeping timer: Timer beeps when ideal steeping time elapses, so you will know when to remove the tea basket.
- Stainless steel tea basket: Holds tea leaves to steep tea with rich flavours.
- 30 minute keep warm: Keep your steeped tea warm for 30 minutes.
- Cord storage: wrap under base
- Base design: Stainless steel base with temperature selection for your tea type
- Settings: Set by temperature 175_f, 185_F, 195_F, 200_F, 212_F or steep time of 1 - 5 minutes
- Construction materials: Brushed stainless steel, stainless steel tea basket, glass jug
- Power: 1200 W, 110 ~ 120 V
- 56 fl oz / 7 cups capacity
- Dimensions: 11 W x 12 H x 9 D
- 12 month repair guarantee warranty through Breville Canada
1 year limited product warranty from Breville. For warranty questions & claims, call Breville at 1-855-683-3535. Click Here to view the complete Breville 1 year warranty terms. For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number (listed above) and the batch code (this is a 3 to 4 digit number). These numbers are usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic. Have an original or a copy of the sales receipt.
Click here to view the full Breville Smart Tea Infuser user manual.