Open Box (#378) Baratza Vario W+ Flat Steel Burr Grinder #987 120V, Black
Unit price per
only 1 left in stock
This item is a customer return. It has never been used, and is in excellent condition. No pieces missing, no damage or blemishes. Comes in the original box, box is in good condition. Final Sale. Please contact us if you have any questions about the machine, or would like to request information about the warranty. Please note that this is a used machine. It has been cleaned, however it may have come in to contact with nut products.
With robust internals, hundreds of steps of adjustment, and an accurate integrated scale, the Vario W+ is the key to unlocking repeatable, precision grind quality at home. In other words, your grinder does all the hard work, so all you have to do is pick a weight and hit go!
Expect accurate doses to the tenth of a gram whether you’re grinding a precision dose for that elusive god shot, making yourself a pourover, or setting up a big batch of cold brew for tomorrow. Setting up a preset for three different brew methods is easy with the newly updated high-visibility backlit LCD and modernized user interface.
- The steel burrs of the Vario W+ are dedicated to grinding for all brew methods including espresso through manual brew and beyond. They have been designed to enhance the flavor in the cup with a broad range of grind range (230 microns to 1150 microns) and a narrow particle distribution (lack of fines), the hallmarks of the superiority with the Vario Series steel burrs.
- The front-mounted control panel with LED display is easy and intuitive. Three programmable buttons allow the user to program in the desired weight (+/- 0.1). Simply press the START button and the Vario W+ automatically delivers precise dosing.
- The Vario W+ offers macro and micro adjust for fine tuning with ease. The macro adjust moves from fine to coarse grinding in 10 distinct and repeatable settings. A secondary micro adjust arm further divides each of the 10 macro steps into 22 distinct settings. These steps enable you to dial in the exact grind for the perfect shot.
- Model # 897.
- Designed and engineered in Seattle, WA, USA
- 54 mm steel burrs.
- 8 oz (227 g) bean hopper capacity.
- 6.3 oz (180 g) grinds bin capacity.
- 13cm / 36cm / 18cm
- 220-240VAC 50/60 Hz, 130W
1 year manufacturer's warranty. See our warranty page for details.
Shipping + Orders
|Available to our store customers! Free In-Store and/or Curbside Pickup. Just select the In-Store Pickup Ancaster or Burlington shipping options during checkout to collect your online order at the store. For more info, see our full In-Store Pickup Policy.|
Canada Shipping Rates
Our standard shipping rate for orders under $69 is a flat rate of $12.97. Orders over $69 receive free standard shipping.
|AVAILABLE SHIPPING RATES|
|Free Shipping Over $69||FREE|
|In-Store / Curbside Pickup Ancaster*||FREE|
|In-Store / Curbside Pickup Burlington*||FREE|
|Local Same Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)**||$9.99 (orders over $69)|
|Local Same Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)**||$14.98 (orders under $69)|
*In-store / curbside pickup options are visible to postal codes located in our retail store areas only.
**Local Same Day Delivery is visible to select postal codes in select delivery areas only. Orders placed after 11 am will ship the next day.
We currently ship within Canada only. Some surcharges may apply for addresses in remote locations. Please see our Shipping & Orders page for our full shipping policy.
Still have questions?
For additional shipping information & our return policy, check out our Shipping Policy and our Return Policy pages.
If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-800-263-3890. We will be happy to help!