Coffee is commonly brewed with hot water, which not only extracts flavour, but can release acidic oils that can make coffee taste bitter. The cold brew process eliminates the extraction of those oils, leaving you with a smooth, balanced brew that is perfect for enjoying cold. While traditional cold brew methods can take 12 to 24 hours, this unit produces the same quality coffee automatically, in just 25 - 45 minutes! The units 7 cup glass carafe is equipped with a stainless steel filter lid, and can be used to store coffee in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. The unit also has a strength selector (mild, medium and bold) that allows coffee lovers to customize their beverage, a removable water tank and coffee filter basket for easy filling and cleaning, and a coffee release lever with indicator light. All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
Use & Care
- Produce quality cold brew coffee in as little as 25 minutes
- Strength selector for mild (25 minutes), medium (35 minutes) and bold (45 minutes).
- Coffee is brewed in cold water rather than hot, to create a smooth, less bitter cold brew.
- Perfectly balanced flavour. Enjoy the naturally smoother and sweeter taste of cold brew coffee.
- Elegant 7-cup glass carafe can be used to store coffee in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- Included in the box: 7 cup glass carafe, cold brew coffeemaker, measuring scoop
- Removable 1L water tank
- Coffee filter basket holds ground coffee and spins to circulate coffee through water during the cold brew process
- Coffee release lever indicator light
- Carafe lid with removable stainless steel filter for easy cleanup
- Coffee release lever that easily slides into lock position to brew
- One touch controls where you can select mild, medium or bold flavour strength
- Included in box: coffee measuring scoop
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 8.875 x 11.75 x 15.25
- All parts that come into contact with coffee or liquids are BPA free.
- 60-second reset in case of a power failure
3 year limited product warranty from Cuisinart. For warranty questions & claims, call Cuisinart at 1-877-526-6247. For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number listed above, and have an original or a copy of the sales receipt.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machines user manual. To clean the base, simply wipe with a clean, damp cloth and dry before storing. Fingerprints and other blemishes on the housing can be washed off with soap and water or a nonabrasive cleaning solution.