Meet the new Cuisinart Single Serve Brewer! This Keurig K-Cup compatible coffee maker features a 48-oz. water reservoir and three serving size options. Choose 6, 8 or 10 oz and brew a cup of coffee or tea in a flash. The removable drip tray makes it easy to fill travel mugs, and 30-minute auto shutoff makes morning departures worry free!
Use & Care
- Keurig K-Cup compatible coffee maker.
- Instant heat technology energy efficient quartz glass heater brings water to brewing temperature in seconds.
- Easy to use, insert capsule, choose serving size and enjoy.
- Compact brewer size requires minimal counter space.
- Includes charcoal water filter adaptor and 1 charcoal water filter.
- 6, 8 and 10 oz serving size options.
- 48 oz (1.4L) removable water reservoir.
- Removable drip tray makes it easy to fill travel mugs.
- Model # SS-6C.
- BPA-free plastic and stainless steel construction.
- 12" D x 7.25" W x 12.5" H
- Made in China.
3 year limited product warranty from Cuisinart. For warranty questions & claims, call Cuisinart at 1-877-526-6247. For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number listed above, and have an original or a copy of the sales receipt.
The product is very good quality, however the installation of the charcoal filter was not properly shown in the manual.All pictures showed it mounted on the side of the water reservoir instead of in the center the actual location. It also took several brew cycles before it finally pumped water into the coffee cup- quite frustrating. That being said, I am impressed at it's instant brewing process. This coffeemaker is so much better than Keurig and the charcoal filter is a must for our water.
I purchased this machine for my daughter who has limited counter space and while it is small it is big on value and looks..she LOVES the ease of use and it fits perfectly on her counter