The De'Longhi Dedica pump espresso machine offers a traditional espresso and cappuccino experience in a sleek ultra compact design crafted with skill and passion.
Save on precious counter space while still enjoying perfect espresso and cappuccino with the slim 6" design. Dedica features a patented manual cappuccino system with advanced manual frother allowing you to achieve the richest, thickest, longest lasting foam for a superior beverage to be shared with friends and family or cherished alone. Customize your perfect beverage with the unique flow stop feature, choosing between 1 or 2 shots of espresso, brewing the exact beverage you desire.
The Dedica pump espresso machine delivers the ultimate in performance, featuring an easy to use control panel with illuminated buttons. Incldues a 3 in 1 filter holder to accommodate single shots, double shots and easy serving espresso pods as well as thermoblock technology, which heats up to the ideal brewing temperature in only 40 seconds, so you are never far from an authentic Italian espresso!
ECS Coffee is an authorized warranty centre for Delonghi.
Use & Care
- DeLonghi Manual Cappuccino: Enjoy authentic Italian quality cafe drinks with the richest, thickest, longest lasting foam, quickly and effortlessly.
- Sleek, ultra slim design: Outstanding espresso experience in less than 6 inches of counterspace.
- Thermoblock Technology: Heats up to the ideal brewing temperature in just 40 seconds so you are never far from an authentic Italian espresso.
- Flow Stop: Automatically delivers 1 or 2 shots; always the exact amount of espresso you desire.
- 3 in 1 filter holder: 3 in 1 filter to accommodate single shot, double shots and easy serving espresso.
- Easy-to-use Control Panel: Includes 3 illuminated buttons.
- Warming tray: Always have a warm cup ready.
- 15 Bar pump pressure: Achieve the most authentic flavour.
- On/Off button with automatic stand-by: Saves energy consumption after a period of non-use.
- Self-priming system: Means the machine is always ready for use.
- Cappuccino system: Advanced manual brother mixes steam, air and milk, producing a rich, creamy froth for a great cappuccino.
- Works with ground coffee & accepts ESE pods
- Stainless steel construction
- Descaling alarm.
- Steam regulator.
- Auto-shut off
- Manual milk system
- Thermoblock heating system
- 8 cm maximum cup height
- Dimensions (mm): 149 x 330 x 305
- Rated Voltage / Frequency (V~Hz): 110/120
- Input power (W): 1300
- 15 bar pump pressure
- Removable drip tray & water reservoir
- Water level indicator
- Model #: EC-685M
Two year DeLonghi Warranty.
If you have questions or concerns about your new machine or if your machine is missing any parts upon purchase, please call DeLonghi toll free at 1-888-335-6644.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using DeLonghi EcoDecalk.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here for the DeLonghi DLS C002 Water Filter for use in this machine.
I cant afford a really cool one that ECS has but this is a nice coffee machine and makes good coffee