Welcome to the world of coffee with La Specialista Maestro, the manual coffee machine that'll transform you into a true coffee expert. Like an orchestra director, who activates each musician to play as one, La Specialista Maestro grants a perfect balance between the science of coffee and the art of texturing milk. Creating the best cup result from each type of bean and perfectly textured milk foam, La Specialista Maestro empowers you to master both the coffee and the milk preparation process. Prepare yourself for an authentic experience of exotic aromas and flavours!
Sensor grinding technology for consistent grinding texture. The grinding levels of La Specialista Maestro go from 1 (very fine) to 8 (coarse) and they have been defined in order to produce the perfect sized powder and the best aroma in your cup depending on the type of coffee beans you have chosen.
2 options for milk frothing: automatic for convenience, manual to live the barista experience.
6 pre-set recipes for an optimal cup within minutes.
Heating system for milk. A dedicated heating system for milk preparation ensures great steam performances.
Active temperature control. High performing thermoblock with controlled temperature system which ensures temperature stability when brewing. La Specialista Maestro offers up to 5 infusion temperature profiles to select, correspondent to a range of temperatures between 90º and 98º C.
Smart tamping station. After grinding, tamp in the filter holder by pushing the lever down. Once the correct pressure is added to the coffee ground, tamping will stop. It allows you to reach consistent pressure results on the dose, without having any mess of spilled coffee grounds on the machine and on the working area.
Dynamic Pre-infusion. Thanks to the exclusive and new Dynamic pre-infusion, La Specialista Maestro works by automatically adapting the pre-infusion length to the density of the coffee dose to ensure the entire surface of the pod is evenly and gently wet for an optimal extraction.
LatteCrema milk system. La Specialista Maestro not only offers an authentic manual experience, but also simplicity and convenience thanks to the fully automatic milk option.
- Included in the box: DeLonghi Maestro Espresso Machine, DeLonghi Softballs Limescale Prevention, EcoDecalk Mini, Microfibre Cloth, Tube Brush, Water Hardness Test, Accessory for cleaning with tabs, portafilter, 1 cup and 2 cup coffee filter
- Automatic cappuccino option with LatteCrema Milk System.
- Incorporated Coffee Tamper
- Rated Voltage / Frequency: 120 V ~ 50/60Hz
- Input Power: 1450 W
- E.S.E Pod & whole bean compatible
- Hot milk option
- Auto shut-off
- Milk system: Manual
- Heating System: Stainless Steel Boiler
- Integrated coffee grinder with sensor grinding technology
- 1 & 2 cup filters
- Number of filter: 2
- Cup holder
- Dimensions: 14.17" W x 13.77" D x 17.7" H
- Maximum cup height (cm): 82 - 120 cm
- On/Off Switch
- Pump pressure (bar): 19
- Removable drip tray
- Removable water reservoir
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
Use & Care
For detailed care and maintenance, please see your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using DeLonghi EcoDecalk.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here to download the user manual for this machine.
2 year warranty from DeLonghi.