The glass walls of the ESPRO P5 French Press let you see the magic of the ESPRO at work. The P5 takes the classic sophistication of a traditional glass French press and perfects it through design and technology. Simply put, the P5 makes better coffee and tea, is safer, more durable, and keeps beverages warmer than other glass press on the market.
- Coffee press includes double-microfilters with twist-lock for easy separation, and 25-unit starter-pack of paper-filters.
- Grit-free press coffee two stainless steel micro-filters, 9-12 times finer than a typical French Press.
- Stop extraction on a dime the buffer between two filters and the fine filter mesh safely contain over-extracted coffee.
- Patent pending safety lock ensures the glass vessel cannot come loose, yet is easily removed for cleaning.
- The design makes a statement. The mirror stainless steel frame reflects the environment around it.
- A two-year collaboration with Germany's Schott-Duran delivers 40% thicker glass for improved heat retention.
- Optional paper filters help recreate the flavours of pour-over coffee.
- Designed and assembled in Canada.
- Polished stainless steel frame and glass vessel.
- Contains two patented micro-filters.
- Filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free.
- Dimensions: 6.25" L x 4.5" W x 9.5" H; 32 fl oz capacity.
1 year manufacturer's warranty through ESPRO.