The P7 is the king of all French presses, and the culmination of our efforts to design and engineer the ultimate way to make coffee and tea. Under the hood youll find ESPROs patented double micro-filter, for the cleanest cup you can get. The two patent-pending filters are 9-12 times finer than a common French Press. They get beneath the grinds and filter twice, leaving all of the flavor and none of the grit. Its so much more advanced than any other press on the market that many customers tell us its the last coffee maker theyll ever buy. At least they saved the best for last.
- Grit-free press coffee two stainless steel micro-filters, 9-12 times finer than a typical French Press.
- Two vacuum insulated stainless walls keep your coffee hot, and the outside wall cool.
- The design makes a statement. The mirror stainless steel surface reflects the environment around it.
- Filters and strains almost any water or alcohol-based beverage, hot or cold. Perfect for loose-leaf tea!
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Designed and assembled in Canada.
- Stainless steel container, double-walled, vacuum-insulated.
- Contains two patented micro-filters.
- Filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free.
- Dimensions: 3.5" diam., 8" high; 18 fl oz capacity.
1 year manufacturer's warranty through ESPRO.
It is terrific--keeps coffee toasty warm and no grounds when poured. Actually I bought both sizes--single and double cup.
An excellent French press, high quality look and feel. The double filter system produces a very clean cup of coffee