Professional full chromed brass group and filter holder. Same style, size and works like a professional machine, for a great in-cup quality. 58 mm portafilter.
The 2019 Gaggia Classic Pro improvements include introducing an all new professional two home tip steam wand perfect for latte art quality milk steaming, an improved drip tray, new rocker buttons and lights, an updated case and more.
Made in Italy, the Gaggia Classic Pro manual espresso machine is the perfect combination of tradition and Espresso quality, cased in a timeless stainless steel body.
Designed and made in Italy. Guarantee of premium quality and a never-ending passion for espresso making.
Professional Group and Filter Holder. The same size, style and weight of the professional machines, the chromed brass group and filter holder are designed to guarantee optimal coffee temperature throughout the entire brewing process and an improved in-cup quality.
Professional Steam Wand. The professional steam wand with two holes makes the best milk froth for gorgeous cappuccinos in the comfort of your home.
Solenoid valve. The 3-ways solenoid valve ensures a constant control on water pressure inside the filter-holder. Once the brewing is ended, it guarantees a perfect drying of coffee pucks, making removal and cleaning easier.
New Rocker Buttons Interface. A new intuitive interface with dedicated indicator lights for on/off, espresso and steam for a total control of the functions.
Filter Kit. Gaggia Classic comes with 3 filters available to suit each level of expertise, for ground coffee or coffee pods.
Stainless Steel Cup Plate. Benefiting from the warmth produced by the machine, the cup plate for 5 keeps them always ready to use.
New Bodywork Details. A renovated stainless steel bodywork shape to make the water level visible, a new drip tray to improve stability, and an iconic cilter-filter-holder with the signature Gaggia G.
15 bar pump. The perfect pressure to make an Italian espresso with a layer of authentic Crema Naturale.
- Interface: New rocker buttons + indicator lights
- Professional chromed brass filter holder
- Hot water / steam dispenser: Professional stainless steel steam wand
- Cup plate
- Solenoid Valve
- Beverage variety: Espresso, steam, hot water, ground coffee, coffee pods
- Pump pressure: 15 bar
- Pre-Brewing: Manual
- Filters included: 1 crema perfetta filter (for 1 or 2 cups); 2 traditional filters (1 cup/pods; 2 cups)
- Water tank capacity: 2.1 L
- Removable components: Water tank: Frontal, Drip Tray: Frontal, Steam wand ogive
- Simultaneously Brewing of 2 Coffee Cups
- Descaling Cycle: Manual
- Dimensions: 23cm L x 38cm H x 24cm D
- Milk/Steam solution: Professional stainless steel steam wand
- Automatic stand-by
- Boiler: Gaggia traditional boiler
- Power Supply: 230 V 50 Hz; 120 V 60 Hz
- Accessories included: Ground coffee doser, tamper
Use & Care
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Limited 1 year warranty through ECS Coffee.