The Gaggia Velasca Prestige makes bean-to-cup espresso simple thanks to its intelligent design, backed by Gaggias 75+ years of espresso expertise. With aesthetic stainless steel front panels, 5 strength settings, and dedicated buttons for espresso, espresso lungo, cappuccino, and frothed milk, the Velasca Prestige will make quality espresso and add beauty to any countertop.
Designed and made in Italy. Guarantee of premium quality and a never-ending passion for the art of espresso making.
Quick Heat Boiler. The quick heat boiler ensures hot beverages from the first cup without the waiting. Its secret lies in its body made in light aluminum and stainless steel, which can reach hot temperatures fast.
Auto-frothing milk carafe
Ceramic burr grinder with 10 settings
Bypass doser for pre-ground coffees, such as decaf
Patented removable brew group
Aroma selector with 5 strength settings
Customizable volume and temperature settings
- Boiler configuration: Single boiler / dual use
- Number of boilers: 1
- Boiler features: Rapid steam
- Brew boiler material: Stainless steel lined aluminum
- Brew boiler type: thermoblock
- Brew boiler wattage: 1400
- Display type: LED
- Controls and additional features: Adjustable coffee strength, adjustable coffee dosage, bypass doser, cup volume control, Decalcification Needed indicator, pre-infusion, programmable brewing
- Type of controls: Push button
- Maximum Cup height: 4.5
- Minimum cup height: 2.75
- Cup warmer size: 8 L x 3 W
- Cup warmer: passively heated
- Dreg drawer capacity (spent pucks): 10
- Grinder Burr Type: Conical Ceramic
- Number of grinders: 1
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 10.58 oz
- Grinding method: Burr
- Dimensions: 17 D x 13.5 H x 10.25 W
- One-touch cappuccino / auto frother type: Attached milk carafe
- Pump type: Vibration pump
- Number of grinder settings: 10
- Voltage: 110V-120V
- Watts: 1400
- Steam boiler type: Thermoblock
- Steam boiler wattage: 1400
- Water reservoir Capacity: 54
- Water source: Built-in reservoir
Use & Care
Removable Brew Group. Easy cleaning and maintenance with the removable brew group that can be washed under the tap and re-inserted easily. This permits a thorough cleaning of the machine and the best in cup results every time.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Limited 1 year warranty through ECS Coffee.