Perfect milk foam in a flash. The Jura Automatic Milk Frother is the quick, easy, no mess way to make perfect, velvety-soft milk foam for cold specialties such as iced latte, cold chocolate and many other exciting drinks. Designed in line with JURAs classic style, its the perfect addition to any coffee machine and an indispensable aid for all lovers of trend specialties. Easy to operate using a single button, it prepares cold, warm or hot milk foam in a flash.
- Wide choice of recipes. When it comes to specialty drinks, the only limit is your imagination! You can invent your own recipes or take inspiration from magazines, tv programmes or recipe books. From latte macchiato and hot or cold chocolate to popular specialties like frapps and chai latte, the Jura milk brother helps you create perfect results every time.
- Chilled foam or hot milk. A quiet electric motor drives the attachment in the milk container without coming into direct contact with it. In next to no time, this attachment makes perfect fine milk foam, either cold, warm or hot depending on preference. If only hot milk is required, a second attachment prevents the milk from burning.
- Easy one button operation. To select cold, warm or hot milk foam, all you have to do is press the ergonomic button once, twice, or three times. The self-explanatory pictograms indicate the selected mode. The brother is also very easy to clean: the magnetic drive allows the pitcher to be immersed in water and rinsed out.
- Compact. The supply cable and attachments fit easily into the bottom of the base unit, allowing the Milk brother to be conveniently stored along with all its accessories.
- Temperature levels: 3
- Milk foam capacity: 250 ml / 8.45 oz
- Milk capacity: 340 ml / 11.5 oz
- Voltage: 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power: 600 W
- Cable length: .75 m / 30
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm W x 20.9 cm H x 12.5 cm D
It’s great! By filling up the frother just once, we made enough hot milk foam for three cappuccinos, making it a very quick and efficient way to serve up plenty of coffee for guests.