This brand new machine is the successor to the award-winning Jura Ena Micro 9. The Micro 90 has been updated to include features such as: the ability to prepare just milk foam (for hot chocolates), the addition of Juras new milk cleaning system, the aroma G3 grinder and Juras all new Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P). The Micro 90 can easily prepare cappuccino, latte, espresso, americano, milk foam (for hot chocolate), hot water for tea and coffee in just one simple touch. After making the transition to an automatic espresso machine, youll wonder how you ever got by without one. With its compact design, its the smallest one touch Jura espresso machine on the market. And with its energy saving mode it also offers outstanding energy efficiency.
Use & Care
- Pulse extraction process (P.E.P). A new revolutionary brewing method that extracts espresso in small pulses to guarantee the most authentic flavour and aroma. PEP is a world first and has not been added to the Micro line - until now.
- LED Display. The LED display makes using this machine very intuitive as it guides you through every process.
- One touch operation. The Ena Micro 90 can make the full range of specialty coffees, in one touch: Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino, Cafe Creme, Espresso, Americano, Milk Foam (for hot chocolate) & hot water (for tea).
- Fully programmable. Program every drink to your liking or make adjustments on the fly with the simple rotary dial! Use the intuitive visual programming mode or the expert mode to set your strength and volume preferences for all drinks.
- Dedicated hot water spout. This is becoming rare on super automatic espresso machines and is a tea lovers dream. Just turn the dial and you have instant hot water, no more waiting for kettles!
- Revolutionary fine foam technology. The built in frother produces rich, creamy milk foam at the touch of a button. Try it with almond milk!
- Small foot print. The Ena Micro 90 has a small foot print and can fit in almost any space.
- Height adjustable spout. Perfect for small espresso cups or large mugs. The spouts can go as low as 5.5 cm and as high as 13.8 cm.
- Sustainability. All Jura machines use fresh ground beans for every cup creating only compost.
- Aroma G3 Grinder. The G3 grinder quickly, yet carefully grinds your beans for the perfect extraction.
- Grinder by-pass. By pass your conical grinder with pre-ground coffee for decaf or other blends!
- Self cleaning. No need to remove the brewing unit or fuss with internal mechanisms as all Jura machines are fully self cleaning.
- Filter or descale. Jura machines enable users to choose between using claris filters - fresh water in = fresh coffee out, or traditional descaling methods.
- Sleek modern design. The hard lines and bold colour combination are sure to make a statement in any room.
- Whats in the box: Jura Ena Micro 90 Espresso machine, 1 pack of 2 cleaning tablets, Claris blue filter, milk cleaning container, user manuals, 1 pre-ground coffee scoop, hose with connector, extra air valve, funnel and 1 water hardness testing strip.
- 6 programmable coffee specialties - latte macchiato, cappuccino, coffee, espresso, portion of hot water & portion of milk foam
- Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P).
- 6 - 10 g variable brewing chamber
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S)
- Grinder type: AromaG3 grinder
- Number of grinders: 1
- Monitored aroma preservation cover
- Powder recognition for additional ground coffee variety
- Thermoblock heating system
- Intelligent pre-heating
- High-performance pump, 15 bar
- Jura fine foam technology
- Programmable amount of water
- 10 programmable coffee strength levels
- Brewing temperature can be programmed in 2 levels
- Energy save mode (E.S.M)
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and scaling programme, plus milk system cleaning
- Adjustable water hardness
- Water tank capacity: 1.1L
- 125 g capacity bean container (10 servings of coffee grounds)
- 120 V, 60 hz, 1450 W
- Energy consumption, 4.7 watt-hour
- Dimensions: 23 cm x 32 cm x 44.5 cm
2 year limited product warranty from Jura. For warranty questions and claims, call the Jura Service Centre: 1-855-544-8600. Click Here for more information on Jura warranty coverage.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machines user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Jura Descaling Tablets.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here for the Jura CLARIS Blue Water Filter Cartridge for use in this machine.