Turn, press, enjoy thats how easy it is to enter the world of Impressa! With the one-switch operating concept of the Rotary Switch and the 11-language plain text display, its easy to create the perfect coffee everytime. Thanks to the high-performance conical grinder, the beans are always freshly ground. The simple, compact design with its elegant combination of matte and gloss black gives the Impressa C60 an imposing yet understated look in any surroundings.
Use & Care
- Pulse Extraction (P.E.P optimizes extraction time to guarantee professional quality, barista-style coffee
- Automatic switchover from milk to milk foam makes it easier than ever to create trend specialties.
- The intelligent water system (I.W.S) automatically detects the filter while the CLARIS smart ensures perfect water quality.
- Sophistication meets functionality with the elegant design and front access to water tank, bean container and all control elements.
- New six-level aroma grinder works quickly but gently to preserve the full aroma. The variable brewing unit, which holds between 5g and 16g, electronically adjusts the pressure to the chosen amount of ground coffee.
- The innovative nozzle technology prepares fine, compact and very tempting milk foam. The machine switches from milk to milk foam fully automatically.
- Very easy to use: JURA Coffee machines are self-explanatory, easy and intuitive to use. To name just one example, the filter cartridge and coffee machine are wirelessly linked by RFID technology. The machine automatically recognizes the filter and selects the appropriate settings.
- Water tank capacity: 63.6 oz
- Numbers of bean containers: 1
- Capacity per bean container: 7.1 oz
- Coffee grounds container (max. servings): 16
- Cable length: 3.6 feet
- Voltage: 120 alternating current
- Ampacity: 10 amp
- Frequency: 60 hz
- Power: 1450 watt
- Stand-by power: 0 watt
- Energy consumption: 15 watt / hour
- Energy consumption with ESM: 9 watt / hour
- Weight: 21.2 lb
- Dimensions: 11" W x 13.6" H x 16.1" D
- Model # 15006
2 year limited product warranty from Jura. For warranty questions and claims, call the Jura Service Centre: 1-855-544-8600. Click Here for more information on Jura warranty coverage.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine'suser manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Dezcal Descaling Powder.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week