Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round French Oven 5.3 L - Artichaut
Unit price per
only 2 left in stock
The French Oven's design yields moist, tender results for slow-simmered soups and stews. This versatile kitchen staple can be used for more than just comfort foods – experiment with no-knead bread or even use it to bake a cake!
This high-quality pot is also commonly referred to as a Casserole or Dutch Oven. The latter term was widely adopted after the Dutch became famous for producing and exporting cookware in the 1700s.
Le Creuset Enamelled Cast Iron cookware has been the world's quality benchmark for almost a century. Each piece is cast individually in sand molds and hand inspected by French artisans. The iconic cookware is beloved for both its chip-resistant enamel exterior, its tight fitting lid and superior heat retention that locks in flavour and keeps food moist and tender.
- This French oven is designed specifically to enhance slow-cooking by heating evenly and locking in moisture for more tender results.
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creusets improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling and wear and tear.
- Enamel interiors light sand color makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning.
- Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking, keeping the lid snugly in place.
- Improved ergonomic, composite knob resists temperatures up to 500F and provides a sure grip.
- Handles are 45% larger to provide a better grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Enameled cast-iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning.
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Heat Safe: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic, Induction, Oven, Broiler.
- Comes with the dish and lid.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 10 1/4" (26 cm) diameter.
- 5.3L capacity.
- Made in France.
Limited Lifetime Warranty through Le Creuset.
Please note: Since part of the manufacturing is done by hand, colour unevenness, white spots, black spots, yellow spots, bubbling, marks, small holes and dimension variations may occur. These are not covered under Le Creuset’s warranty as they will not affect performance.
Shipping + Orders
|Available to our store customers! Free In-Store and/or Curbside Pickup. Just select the In-Store Pickup Ancaster or Burlington shipping options during checkout to collect your online order at the store. For more info, see our full In-Store Pickup Policy.|
Canada Shipping Rates
Our standard shipping rate for orders under $69 is a flat rate of $12.97. Orders over $69 receive free standard shipping.
|AVAILABLE SHIPPING RATES|
|Free Shipping Over $69||FREE|
|In-Store / Curbside Pickup Ancaster*||FREE|
|In-Store / Curbside Pickup Burlington*||FREE|
|Local Same Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)**||$9.99 (orders over $69)|
|Local Same Day Delivery (Mon - Fri)**||$14.98 (orders under $69)|
*In-store / curbside pickup options are visible to postal codes located in our retail store areas only.
**Local Same Day Delivery is visible to select postal codes in select delivery areas only. Orders placed after 11 am will ship the next day.
We currently ship within Canada only. Some surcharges may apply for addresses in remote locations. Please see our Shipping & Orders page for our full shipping policy.
Still have questions?
For additional shipping information & our return policy, check out our Shipping Policy and our Return Policy pages.
If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-800-263-3890. We will be happy to help!