The Mars Flavia Aroma brewer is our newest solution for small offices and for home. With a small, compact design and a wide range of drinks, this brewer will easily make a great addition to your home kitchen or office lunch room or reception area. With over 100 hot drink options soon to be available, everyone can easily enjoy the cafe-style drinks they love with the push of a button.
Use & Care
- Great for any workspace with its small footprint.
- Large tank size means up to 4 more cups between refills compared to the Keurig OfficePro K145
- Brews coffee, cappuccino, latte, tea, chai latte, hot chocolate, soup and hot water
- Patented brewing process ensures no cross-contamination from drink to drink
- Brews coffees, hot chocolates and teas in under 60 seconds
- Compatible with MARS Freshpacks only (Freshpacks not included - to be purchased separately)
- Heats on demand to conserve energy
- Auto off when not in use
- Removable drip-tray for easy cleaning
- Weight: 11.8 lb
- Dimensions: 14.3 H x 10.5 W x 11.6 D
- Power Supply: AC 120 V 60 Hz, 1440 W
- Detatchable Water tank: 81 fl oz. (2.4 L)
- Drink brewing options: Small (5.4 oz), medium (7 oz), large (8.3 oz)
- Certifications: NSF Certified, ANSI 372 certified, NAMA listed
- >BPA Free material (All parts that contact water or fresh pack contents)
1 year limited warranty through ECS Coffee.
Click here to download the Flavia Aroma User manual.
We've tried Keurig and Tassimo but we all agree that we prefer the Mars Flavia Aroma brewer. Great flavour options, easy to use and brews a really nice hot cuppa tea, coffee, or hot chocolate. Highly recommend.
This is an awesome machine! I have bought almost every kind of coffee maker and this is my absolute favorite! I can make a mocha by using the two-step milk froth and coffee and add in a bit of the Torani Dark Chocolate syrup. Very nice tasting with a dark coffee quickly and easily with NO MESS! My favorite thing is that I can make a coffee and make my mom a tea with the hot water feature and it does not transfer the coffee taste as other machines do. Also, the water tank has a very large capacity which is a nice bonus. I can't wait until dark decaf coffee comes available! I love the taste of the dark blend Verona and Alterra but can't have the caffeine at night. In a nutshell, it is quick, has a large tank, shuts off automatically to save power, the coffee is just the right size and very fast. thanks!
I was surprised at the small serving size of the Cappuccino and the Latte. The brew sizes for coffee are adequate. Having to hold the button for water and not seeing the water level is ideal. This is a great design and I am pleased with the operation of this maker.
I wasn’t sure about this coffee maker at first as it applies a different form to buying coffee. I bought the French Roast coffee without test tasting first. It was surprisingly good. The only issue I have with this coffee maker is the size of a serving. A “Large” setting gives you three quarters of a typical coffee mug. But I find that the amount is very satisfying (more is not always better). Considering my coffee maker was free after a minimum purchase of coffees, it is proving to be my deal of the year.
This brewer is amazing for a quick easy coffee anytime. I love that the coffee filters directly through the bag, which leaves no cleanup. I can make a quick coffee then a hot chocolate for my wife, who hates coffee, with absolutely no cross contamination. Very handy brewer and will do just great until I can afford the Jura Ena 8 haha