The Nespresso Creatista Uno, a new addition to the Nespresso OriginalLine range, is an intuitive machine that allows you to create 8 barista-quality espresso and milk recipes at the touch of a button. It has a premium design and finishing to help personalize your favourite coffee occasion.
Use & Care
- Create Caf Quality Micro-Foam. Featuring a fully-automatic steam wand, the machine offers 3 levels of milk temperature and fast adjustments to create caf quality coffee as well as beautiful latte art creations.
- Convenience without compromise. All the convenience of a Nespresso portioned coffee machine paired with Brevilles advanced micro foam milk technology. A technology brought for the first time to a portioned coffee machine.
- Create your Favourite Recipes. Whether you have a passion for black coffee or a coffee with perfectly texturized milk, the Creatista Uno provides a simple user interface for coffee preparation, settings and machine maintenance.
- Auto Clean Function. The automatic steam wand purges itself ensuring minimal clean up and more time to enjoy your favourite coffee.
- For use with Nespresso OriginalLine capsules.
- Included with the machine: Stainless steel milk jug & tasting box of Nespresso capsules
- Construction materials: Premium Non-metal finish
- 1.5L Water tank capacity
- Removable tank capsule container capacity: 10 used capsules
- Settings: 3 programmable cup sizes (24, 38, 105g), 3 milk texture levels, 3 milk temps, and programmable water hardness.
- Power: 1600 W
- Weight: 5.17 kgs
- User interface: Button selection
- Coffee preparations: Ristretto, Espresso, Lungo, Cafe Latte, Cappuccino, Latte Macchiato
- Milk Functions: Automatic steam wand with auto-purge 3 texture levels & 3 milk temps
- Heating system: ThermoJet heating element
- Heat up time: 3 seconds
- Pump pressure: 19 bar
- Drip tray: Removable tray & full indicator
- Power save mode: Auto off after 9 mins
- Additional features: Pop-out BPA free cup shelf.
- Dimensions: 17 cm H x 41 cm D x 31 cm H
2 years limited warranty from Breville. For warranty questions & claims, call Breville at 1-855-683-3535. Click Here to view the basic Breville 1 year warranty terms. For faster service when you call, please have the following readily available: Provide the product model number (listed above) and the batch code (this is a 3 to 4 digit number). These numbers are usually located on the back or underside of the product, either on a sticker or an imprinted graphic. Have an original or a copy of the sales receipt.
For detailed care and maintenance instructions for this machine, please refer to your machines user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Dezcal.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week