Receive a $100 Nespresso® Coffee Credit with Purchase of any Nespresso® Machine! This is not an instant credit. Please visit The Nespresso Website to redeem your coffee credit. Offer ends April 16, 2020.
The Nespresso Inissia offers all the Nespresso expertise in a smart little machine. Compact, lightweight, equipped with an ergonomic handle, Inissia fits perfectly into any interior design. The Aeroccino 3 Milk Frother provides a smooth and finely textured milk froth in a convenient way thanks to its non-sticking coating.
Use & Care
- Works with Nespresso OriginalLine coffee capsules.
- Includes Inissia Espresso Maker, Aeroccino 3 milk frother, and 16-capsule variety pack.
- Compact and lightweight espresso machine brews one perfect cup at a time.
- Brewing is fully automatic simply pop in a coffee capsule and select your cup size.
- Quick one-touch preparation of hot or cold milk froth with the included Aeroccino 3 milk frother
- Fast heat up in 25-30 seconds.
- Choose from two brew sizes: espresso and lungo.
- Machine can be programmed to brew a specific duration based on your preference.
- A 19-bar pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavour.
- Innovative Thermoblock technology guarantees precise temperature control.
- Removable drip tray and water tank.
- Easy-to-read backlit buttons.
- Automatic power-off after 9 minutes.
- Nespresso Range: OriginalLine.
- 19-bar pressure pump.
- Removable 24 fl oz capacity water tank.
- Dimensions: 4.7" W x 9" H x 12.6" D.
- Durable ABS plastic housing.
- Wattage: 1160 W.
- Made in Hungary.
Two year DeLonghi Warranty.
If you have questions or concerns about your new machine or if your machine is missing any parts upon purchase, please call DeLonghi toll free at 1-888-335-6644.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Dezcal Descaling Powder.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week