Meet the first-ever Nespresso machine to brew both true American coffee and authentic Italian espresso. A total game changer in the coffee world, it relies on patented Centrifusion technology for state-of-the-art brewing. Just pop in a Nespresso capsule the VertuoLine machine scans the capsule's bar code, then automatically custom-brews the ultimate cup of coffee or espresso. For the ultimate cappuccinos, lattes and macchiatos, this set includes the Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother, which steams or froths milk at the push of a button.
Use & Care
- Works with Nespresso VertuoLine Grand Crus coffee capsules.
- Includes VertuoLine Espresso Maker, Aeroccino Plus milk frother, and 12-capsule variety pack.
- Centrifusion technology gently and fully brews both American coffee and authentic Italian espresso.
- Code reading technology custom-brews the ultimate cup of coffee or espresso all in one button.
- Two brew sizes: 7.7 oz / 230 ml for coffee and 1.4 oz / 40 ml for espresso.
- Quick one-touch preparation of hot or cold milk froth with the included Aeroccino Plus milk frother
- Innovative Thermoblock technology guarantees precise temperature control and fast heat up in 15-20 seconds.
- Spent capsules are neatly ejected into an internal container that holds up to 13 used capsules.
- Integrated drip tray and movable cup support accommodates tall recipe glasses.
- Removable water tank is easy to fill.
- Easy-to-read backlit buttons.
- Descaling alert according to programmed water hardness.
- Energy saving automatic power-off after 9 minutes.
- Nespresso Range: VertuoLine.
- Centrifusion brewing technology.
- Removable 40 fl oz capacity water tank.
- Empty water tank detection.
- Used capsule container capacity: 13.
- Dimensions: 8.3" W x 11.9" H x 11.9" D.
- Centrifusion speed: 7000 RPM.
- Durable ABS plastic housing.
- Wattage: 1350 W.
- Made in Switzerland.
Two year Warranty.
If you have questions or concerns about your new machine or if your machine is missing any parts upon purchase, please call Breville toll free at 1-855-683-3535.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Dezcal Descaling Powder.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days