The musica is an elegant, compact, volumetric machine capable of delivering professional quality espresso in a moments notice. With its unique styling and versatile options, the Musica is sure to have something to offer every coffee enthusiast.
Use & Care
- Compact.At only 32 cm, Musica is able to work in both a home and office setting.
- Professional. Musica enables the production of espressos or cappuccinos just like in a caf. The automatic dosing, thermo-compensated group and steaming system are derived from larger, professional machines.
- Technological. Musica has a sound proof pump and insulated boiler with exchanger.
- Safe. The ergonomic, professional portafilters and push-pull steaming system protect the operator against injuries caused by repetitive motion.
- Versatile. Available with a direct water line connection or a 3 litre reservoir to brew quality espresso anywhere.
- Steam wand 360 with high steam power, hot water jet and programmable hot water dosing.
- 3 L water tank capacity (refillable water tank, not plumbed in)
- 1 L discharge tank capacity
- Adjustable pump pressure
- Thermocompensated group
- Electronic pre-infusion system
- Professional filter holder
- Double filter holder
- Professional energy saving copper boiler
- 2 L boiler capacity
- Programmable boiler temperature
- Safety valve
- No-vacuum valve
- Automatic water filling
- Control pad features a water shortage indicator, heating-on indicator, volumetric dosing, soft touch buttons, and adjustable brightness intensity
- Dimensions: 10 5/8 x 16 15/16 x 15 3/4
- Power: 1200 W
- Voltage: 110 ~ 230V
1 year parts and labour warranty provided by Nuova Simonelli.
For detailed care and maintenance instructions for this machine, please refer to your machines user manual. Directly after each use, the steam nozzle should be cleaned with a cloth dipped in hot water to avoid milk becoming attached to the wand. The filter and filter holder should be rinsed after each use. A small brush can be used to clean out residue from the filter. The liquid tank should be cleaned daily after use, with hot water and soap, if necessary using a brush. The outside of the machine can be cleaned daily or weekly. Never use any sort of solvent to clean the outside of the machine; use only a cloth dipped in hot water and a neutral soap. It is recommended that the water reservoir, dispenser gasket, dispenser assembly and grill be cleaned weekly.