Different teas require different water temperatures. White and green teas are best brewed at 175F (80C), while herbal should be steeped at a steaming 208F (98C). Oolong prefers 195F (90C) and black tea 200F (93C). And dont forget about coffee! Pour-over for example, requires 196F (91C) - 204F (95C) for perfection.
With the Clarity Adjustable Temperature Kettle, you can select the precise temperature for your tea or other hot beverage by simply twisting the knob. The crystal-clear, BPA-free borosilicate glass ensures a pure, clean taste that wont interfere with flavours and aromas.
No matter your cup of tea, the Clarity Kettle provides a pure and enjoyable experience.
- Water is heated and held at your preferred temperature for tea or other hot beverages.
- The backlit screen and one-dial interface allow you to easily choose an exact temperature in F or C.
- The lid opens slowly to control the release of steam and prevent hot water splatter. The wide opening also makes the kettle easy to fill.
- Convenient ounce and millilitre markings allow for precise measuring.
- A light blue LED light illuminates the switch when you switch the Kettle on. Once the water reaches a rolling boil, the Kettle automatically shuts itself off.
- The kettle is cord-free when removed from the 360 swivel base and has an insulated bottom to protect your table.
- Designed for easy pouring, with a reusable, removable performated stainless steel filter that strains water while you pour. _
- Non-slip, comfortable handle provides a secure grip and remains cool to the touch.
- Materials: Stainless steel, borosilicate shatter resistant glass
- Dimensions: 9" x 6.2" x 11.2
- Capacity: 1.75 L
- BPA free