The Porlex Mini Hand Grinder has ceramic burrs and a stainless steel housing, which not only makes it easy to clean, but more resilient than glass versions, and produces less static than plastic versions. The conical ceramic burrs dont rust, are easy to clean and stay sharper for much longer than steel burrs. What really sets this apart from other hand grinders is the speed and ease of grind. This is down to a couple of features: a long steel handle that connects solidly to the grinder and the ability to hold the grinder steadily in one hand while turning the handle with the other.
It also has a rubber grip that makes grinding even easier and allows you to attach the handle to the side of the grinder housing when detached. This model fits nicely into an Aeropress with the band removed.
- Ceramic conical burrs provide consistent and durable performance.
- Hopper capacity of 20g whole bean.
- Adjustable ceramic burr: Turkish to French press.
- Locking nut for grind adjustment.
- Instructions and packaging in Japanese, English, and French
- Stainless steel tube construction.
- 2" diameter, 5 1/4" high (without handle).
- Made in Japan.