Valid on select machines only! Use coupon code SAVETHETAX to get 15% Off your purchase of select machines from Gaggia, Rancilio, Lelit, Nuova Simonelli, RealCup & BUNN. Not valid on out of stock items. While supplies last only.
The RealCup RC400 Single Serve Coffee Brewer will change your office coffee experience for the better. Brew great tasting single serve beverages with the stylish, powerful and easy to use brewer. Key features include; patent-pending brew chamber for full flavour extraction, faster brew, large touch screen, built to last with commercial grade parts, and direct water plumb-in feature.
- No plastic aftertaste means it's ready to use on startup.
- Patent-Pending Brew Chamber ensures even water distribution for full flavor every time.
- Pulse brew and pre-infusions, optimized for coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
- Faster brew with ability to immediately start, stop and restart brewing.
- Large touch screen with one-touch controls that are intuitive to navigate.
- Simple to clean with removable pour-over tray that traps liquids.
- Fits under overhead cabinets and looks great too.
- Commercial grade parts, easy to access and repair for longer practical life of the machine.
- Intelligent Brew System features USB port for easy system updates.
- Enhanced Safety Brew chamber that locks during use.
- More brew sizes (4-16oz) with an adjustable platform for oversized travel mugs.
- Can be used as pour-over or plumb-in water supplied.
- Easy to plumb-in, no need to change the water reservoir or purchase a special kit.
- Does not include plumbing line and required connection to modify your specific plumbing.
- Tracks brew counts with both resettable and non-resettable counters.
- Intelligent Energy Saving Mode features programmable timer.
- Model # RC400.
- NSF certified for commercial, hospitality, and household use.
- 120 V AC / 1550 W.
- 72 oz external water reservoir.
- 15.7" H x 11" W x 15" D.
What a machine!
What an excellent machine, works with all K-cups. This is extremely flexible for size and strength of brew and you can top-up a cup easily after brewing. It is a bit noisy but on the plus side it's easy to set up and operate. We've made various coffees and teas including ice tea with equally good success. The price is a bit steep but this is a commercail grade unit and with our household we use it a lot. I would recommend the unit if you need somthing that will get a lot of use.
top of the top
the direct water line is very good when we have visitors