Reg Barber espresso tampers are beautifully hand-crafted from high quality materials. Each tamper is a unique piece of art for your everyday use. This tamper features a wood handle with polished finish and 54mm flat stainless steel base.
- Flat stainless steel base resists rust and corrosion it is the recommended base material at Reg Barber.
- Handle and base come apart if you want to change base or handle.
- Weighs less than most tampers with solid wood handle.
- Tamping is an essential step in making espresso.
- Best suited to replace the factory tamper that comes with your espresso machine.
- Hand-crafted by Reg Barber in British Columbia, Canada.
- Made of wood and stainless steel.
- Fits 54mm portafilters.
- Dimensions: 2"" diameter, 3.5"" high.
- Made in Canada.