The Saeco Incanto has set a new standard in its class. The strikingly refined casing houses high-quality Italian technology, engineered to brew divine coffee, every time. Your coffee dreams have finally been answered.
Use & Care
- 20,000 cups of finest coffee with durable ceramic grinders. Our grinders are made of high tech ceramic: exceptionally hard and precise. Fresh beans are gently ground, without risk of overheating: extracting all the best flavours and aroma, delivering a superior coffee taste for at least 20,000 cups.
- Enjoy hot coffee in no time with the Quick Heat Boiler. When time is of the essence, you can brew perfect espresso and cappuccino without the wait, thanks to the quick heat boiler. The secret is in its light aluminum and stainless steel body, which can reach hot temperatures, fast.
- Velvety milk foam with the classic milk frother. The classic milk frother is for those who love to assume the role of master craftsman, and its just easy. Within seconds you can create a rich, silky layer of foam - the crowning glory of your coffee.
- Decaffeinated with equal zest with the powder option. Sometimes it is nice to have the option of a full bodied, delicious coffee, without the caffeine kick. Thanks to the powder option, you can make decaffeinated coffee whenever you please.
- Designed for efficiency. Saeco Incanto ingeniously combines efficiency with attentiveness to meet the highest standards for your home - keeping water consumption and energy usage low. And with the programmable stand-by, just tell the Saeco Incanto when it wont be needed and it will switch itself off automatically. Easy.
- Auto-cleaning cycle removes any hassle. The automatic cleaning cycle makes it easy to look after, and it increases the machines longevity - giving you more time to enjoy your coffee instead of cleaning up.
- The fully removable brewing group can be cleaned in no time. Efficiency and ease of use were key inspirations when Saeco invented the first brewing group 30 years ago. And to this day, it still proves to be an inspired, resolute piece of technology. As always, its so simple to clean - just remove it and wash it under he tap for a few seconds, then re-insert it just as easily.
- Fine-tune the coffees richness with 5 grinder settings. When it comes to the fineness of the grind, this machine never fails to satisfy. Different coffee blends require different levels of granularity for the full flavours to unfold. So the grind granularity of this machine has five adjustable settings - from the finest grind for a full-bodied espresso, to the coarsest for a lighter coffee.
- The strength selection remembers just how strong you like it. Once youve chosen your ideal strength from the 5 different settings, you can easily save it with the Memo Function, as well your desired length and temperature. Then every cup in the future will be customized exactly to your taste. Youll never have to remind it again, unlike the local barista.
- Brewing time for 1 cup: 45 seconds for Espresso & 100 seconds for long coffee
- 250 g capacity bean container
- 15 servings capacity waste container.
- 1.8 L Capacity water tank
- 50 Hz frequency
- Max cup height: 152 mm
- Pump pressure: 15 bar
- Voltage: 230 V
- Water boilers: 1
- Dimensions: 215 x 429 x 330 mm
- Coffee strength settings: 5
- Suitable for whole bean coffee beans, ground coffee powder
- Cups at the same time: 2
- Customizing per drink: adjustable coffee strength, adjustable cup volume, and adjustable temperature
- Ease of cleaning & maintenance: Automatic de-scaling cycle, automatic rinse cycle, removable brewing group
- Ease of use and comfort: Adjustable spout, automatic stand by, display, removable drip tray, removable water tank, automatic shut off
- Grinder settings: 5
- Special functions: Ceramic grinder, hot water option, manual milk frother pannarello, ground coffee option, steam option
- Temperature settings: 3
- Coffee drinks: Espresso, espresso lungo, milk froth, hot water
- Made in Europe
- Stainless steel and plastic construction
1 year manufacturers guarantee through Saeco Philips. For faster service when you make a warranty claim, please have a copy of your original sales receipt handy.
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine'sUser Manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Dezcal Descaling Powder.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week