The Saeco Incanto Super-Automatic Espresso Machine sets a new standard in its class. The refined, stainless steel front houses high-quality Italian technology, engineered to brew divine coffee, every time. Your coffee dreams have finally been answered.
Use & Care
- Extract maximum flavour with the 100% ceramic grinders. The robust 100% ceramic grinders guarantee a moment of pure coffee indulgence for years to come. Unlike other regular grinders, the ceramic material prevents the coffee from overheating and tasting burnt.
- Enjoy hot coffee in no time with the Quick Heat Boiler. When time is of the essence, you can brew perfect espresso and cappuccino without the wait.
- Velvety milk foam with the classic milk frother. The classic milk frother for those who love to assume the role of master craftsman, and its just as easy. Within seconds you can create a rich, silky layer of foam- the crowning glory of your coffee.
- Decaffeinated with equal zest with the powder option. Sometimes its nice to have the option of a full-bodied, delicious coffee, without the caffeine kick. Thanks to the Powder Option you can make decaffeinated coffee whenever you please.
- Designed for efficiency. Saeco Incanto ingeniously combines efficiency with attentiveness to meet the highest standards for your home keeping water consumption and energy usage low. And with the programmable stand-by, just tell the Saeco Incanto when it wont be needed and it will switch itself off automatically. Easy.
- Auto-cleaning cycle removes any hassle. The automatic cleaning cycle makes it easy to look after, and it increases the machines longevity giving you more time to enjoy your coffee instead of cleaning up.
- The fully removable brewing group can be cleaned in no time. Efficiency and ease of use were key inspirations when Saeco invented the first brewing group 30 years ago. And to this day, it still proves to be an inspired, resolute piece of technology. As always, its so simple to clean just remove it and wash it under the tap for a few seconds, then re-insert it just as easily.
- Fine-tune the coffee's richness with 5 grinder settings. When it comes to the fineness of the grind, this machine never fails to satisfy. Different coffee blends require different levels of granularity for the full flavor to unfold. So the grind granularity of this machine has five adjustable settings - from the finest grind for a full-bodied espresso, to the coarsest for a lighter coffee.
- The strength selection remembers just how strong you like it. Once youve chosen your ideal strength from the 5 different settings, you can easily save it with the Memo Function, as well your desired length and temperature. Then every cup in the future will be customised exactly to your taste. Youll never have to remind it again, unlike the local barista.
- Stainless steel design.
- Manual milk frother.
- 1.8 L removable water tank.
- 5 step adjustable grinder.
- Suitable for whole coffee beans, ground coffee powder.
- 5 coffee strength settings.
- Adjustable spout, automatic stand-by, removable drip-tray.
- Makes Espresso, espresso lungo, hot water, milk froth.
- 15 bar pump pressure.
- Dimensions: 215 mm x 429 mm x 330 mm
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine'sUser Manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Philips Saeco Espresso Machine Descaler.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here for the Mavea Intenza Plus Water Filter for use in this machine.
So far so good. My husband is loving the coffee it makes. It’s easy to use and attractive on the counter.
It is as advertised.