The Lirika is the new entry-level reference point for OCS bean-to-cup, and guarantees superior performance and user friendliness in a modern and compact shell.
Limited 1 year warranty through ECS Coffee.
Use & Care
The wide display (in the OTC version with completely redesigned icons) allows the user to choose espresso or coffee and hot water delivered through an independent wand. They can also prepare creamy and tasty cappuccinos and latte macchiato, also with the One Touch system in Lirika OTC, thanks to the innovative Pinless Wonder cappuccinatore.
One Touch Cappuccino is Saecos exclusive system for brewing a perfect cappuccino or latte macchiato in the best Italian tradition, thanks to the special cappuccinatore, the Pinless Wonder.
An innovative system, mounted only on the Lirika OTC version, that creates a delightful foam collecting milk directly from its pack or from the fridge, as required in B2B applications. In this way, the One Touch Cappuccino system delivers creamy cappuccino or latte macchiato directly in your cup.
In addition, Lirika OTC has a Mini Clean function: after every milk delivery, the system asks whether to activate the self-cleaning procedure with about 20 cc of hot water.
- Commercial use machine
- Dimensions: 215 x 370 x 429 mm
- Power supply: 220-240 V/50-60 Hz
- Absorbed power: 1850 W
- Hydraulic system: single circuit
- Hot water / Steam wand: dedicated hot water wand (no steam)
- Water supply: independent tank
- Coffee beans container Capacity: 500 gr
- Water Tank: 2.5 L, removable
- Coffee grounds container: 15
- Cappuccinatore: Pinless Wonder, completely automatic
- Grinder setting
- Coffee strength adjustment (light 6.5, medium 8, strong 10)
- Electronic pre-infusion
- Simultaneous dispensing of 2 coffee cups
- Coffee dispensers height adjustment (105-145 mm)
- Possibility of using latte macchiato glasses (14 cm)
- Graphic display with icons and text messages
- One touch cappuccino / latte macchiato
- Approval pursuant to the 60335-2-75 professional standard
- Compatibility with payment systems
- Possibility to install the cappuccinatore on the right or the left side
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Philips Saeco Espresso Machine Descaler.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here for the Mavea Intenza Plus Water Filter for use in this machine.