The new Saeco Royal is the rejuvenation of a trusted classic. What remains unchanged is the extremely solid performance and the generous tanks for beans, water and coffee grounds.
Limited 1 year warranty through ECS Coffee.
Use & Care
The fully removable brewing group can be cleaned in no time. Efficiency and ease of use were key inspirations when Saeco invented the first brewing group 30 years ago. And to this day, it still proves to be an inspired, resolute piece of technology. As always, its so simple to clean just remove it and wash it under the tap for a few seconds, then re-insert it just as easily.
The strength selection remembers just how strong you like it. Once youve chosen your ideal strength from the 5 different settings, you can easily save it with the Memo Function, as well your desired length and temperature. Then every cup in the future will be customised exactly to your taste. Youll never have to remind it again, unlike the local barista.
Velvety froth at one touch with the Automatic Milk Frother. The Automatic Milk Frother will deliver your coffees crowning glory at the touch of a button. Within seconds it will be topped with a silky, milk layer of the finest consistency - the ultimate lure for all cappuccino lovers.
- Commercial use espresso machine
- Coffee bean container capacity: 350 gr
- Coffee grounds container capacity: 18
- Grinder: Stainless steel conical blades
- Boiler: Double circuits (1 for steam, 1 for coffee)
- Pumps: Double pumps
- Steam spout / hot water
- Automatic frother for one touch cappuccino
- Coffee cup electronic adjustment
- Temperature and pre-infusion adjustment
- Adjustment for coffee quantity: 6 gr to 10 gr
- Removable water tank capacity: 2.2L
Power supply: 120 V / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1250 W
- Weight: 15 kg
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 334 x 380 x 452 mm
For detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Descale every 2-3 months. We recommend using Philips Saeco Espresso Machine Descaler.
- Soap out water tank (if applicable) and drip tray every few days
- Keep the stainless steel casing shiny with a microfiber cloth
- Optional: Perform backflush routine and clean the filter basket each week
Click Here for the Mavea Intenza Plus Water Filter for use in this machine.