Perfect for the small office, the Moccamaster coffeemaker brews a perfect carafe of coffee in only eight minutes. A copper heating element ensures water stays at the perfect temperature from the brew cycles beginning to its end.
- Perfectly synchronizing brew time and temperature, this fast, consistent machine quietly produces a perfect pot of coffee in just 8 minutes.
- Special copper heating element keeps water temperature at 92 -96 C throughout brewing for optimum flavor and less bitterness.
- An innovative 1-hole spray arm disperses the water over the entire grind for a remarkably even soak prior to extraction.
- Copper lining along the spray arm keeps the water temperature consistent throughout the wetting stage.
- To ensure a precise coffee/water contact time, a basket-shaped filter funnels the grind to the perfect bed depth.
- Operation is simple just fill the brew basket, add water and press the power switch.
- An insulated steel carafe keeps coffee hot.
- Includes a travel lid.
- Model: CDT-Grand #39341.
- 13" W x 6.75" D x 15" H.
- 64 fl. oz. (1.8L) capacity.
- 11" x 6 3/4" x 17 3/4" high.
- Made in Netherlands.
This is hands-down the best coffee I've had. While the machine is not the cheapest on the shelf, its quality and (when coupled with a good conical burr grinder) the coffee it produces makes it an easy machine to buy. Carafe keeps coffee hot for hours, so I drink lots and lots of small cups of coffee - very very nice!