The award-winning Moccamaster coffeemaker perfectly synchronizes grind, brew time and temperature to brew world-class coffee in about six minutes. Hand made and individually tested in the Netherlands, this machine brews directly into a glass carafe on an independently powered hot plate, so coffee tastes fresh and stays piping hot.
- Precision machine quietly brews one of the world's finest pots of coffee in just 4 to 6 minutes.
- Operation couldn't be simplerjust fill the brew basket, add water and press the power switch.
- Automatic drip-stop temporarily stops the machine, so you can pour a cup before the brewing cycle is finished.
- 10-cup glass carafe.
- An independently powered, energy-efficient hot plate with two heat settings keeps coffee at the ideal serving temperature and prevents scorching.
- Special copper heating element keeps water temperature at a consistent 200F throughout brewing for optimal flavor and less bitterness.
- Innovative 9-hole spray arm disperses the water over the entire grind for a remarkably even soak prior to extraction.
- Copper lining along the spray arm keeps the water temperature consistent throughout the wetting stage.
- To ensure a precise coffee/water contact time, a cone-shaped brew basket funnels the grind to the perfect bed depth.
- To avoid oil and residue buildup, several parts are removable for cleaning, ensuring great tasting coffee every time.
- Illuminated power button is easy to see in the dark.
- Model # KBG-741AO.
- 13" W x 6.75" D x 15" H.
- 40 fl oz capacity.
- BPA free.
- Made in Netherlands.
5 year manufacturer's warranty.