The award-winning Moccamaster coffeemaker perfectly synchronizes grind, brew time and temperature to brew world-class coffee in about six minutes. Hand made and individually tested in the Netherlands, this machine brews directly into a glass carafe on an independently powered hot plate, so coffee tastes fresh and stays piping hot.
- Precision machine quietly brews one of the world's finest pots of coffee in just 4 to 6 minutes.
- Operation couldn't be simplerjust fill the brew basket, add water and press the power switch.
- Automatic drip-stop temporarily stops the machine, so you can pour a cup before the brewing cycle is finished.
- 10-cup glass carafe.
- An independently powered, energy-efficient hot plate with two heat settings keeps coffee at the ideal serving temperature and prevents scorching.
- Special copper heating element keeps water temperature at a consistent 200F throughout brewing for optimal flavor and less bitterness.
- Innovative 9-hole spray arm disperses the water over the entire grind for a remarkably even soak prior to extraction.
- Copper lining along the spray arm keeps the water temperature consistent throughout the wetting stage.
- To ensure a precise coffee/water contact time, a cone-shaped brew basket funnels the grind to the perfect bed depth.
- To avoid oil and residue buildup, several parts are removable for cleaning, ensuring great tasting coffee every time.
- Illuminated power button is easy to see in the dark.
- Model # KBG-741AO.
- 13" W x 6.75" D x 15" H.
- 40 fl oz capacity.
- BPA free.
- Made in Netherlands.
5 year manufacturer's warranty.
It was a bit tricky at first to get the hang of working it, but after 2 or 3 times I have it down pat. I like my coffee HOT and the reviews indicated this machine does that. Indeed it is hotter than most for the first cup and probably the second cup not quite so hot. But the max volume is less than my 12 cup Cuisinart so I am thinking that the hot coffee gets consumed quickly and then it’s all gone (Moccamaster) and the Cuisinart - first cup hot but not as hot, and then subsequent cups less and less hot and good. So yes I like it, but i will use my Cuisinart for when I have 4 or more.