Theres a moment. A moment when daylight lingers a little longer in the forest; a moment when the snow slowly begins to melt off of the tree branches; its the moment when the sap starts to run, kettles boil and liquid amber maple syrup is born. Its the moment that Spring arrives in the sugar bush. Its the moment when Timothys Sugar Bush Maple is born.
- Medium roast coffee, flavoured.
- Rainforest Alliance Certified.
- 24 K-Cup pods per box.
Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain Inc.
How to Brew
100% Arabica coffee, natural and artificial flavours.
Compatible for use with Keurig K-Cup Brewers (including Keurig 2.0).
- Allow K-Cup pod to cool. Starting at the puncture, peel and dispose of the lid.
- Compost or discard the coffee grounds. Filter can remain.
- Discard the empty K-Cup pods in your recycling bin where #5 plastics are accepted.
Excellent and efficient!
This is my go to for a great truly maple flavor. Being Canadian I love anything maple & this one does not disappoint. It is a staple in our home.
Flavourful. Tastes great!
For many years, I have purchased a supply of Timothy's Sugar Bush Maple... enough to last till the next batch comes available. Sugar Bush Maple is my absolute favourite!
Love the taste!!