Every year we throw away more than 100 billion disposable cups made from synthetic polymers (plastic). Over the last century and a half polymers represented the material of the future and this discovery was revolutionary. For the first time human manufacturing was not constrained by the limits of nature. Today, plastic represents one of the biggest environmental issues. Just think! The average lifespan of a single-use plastic cup is less than 30 minutes, but plastic will only start to degrade after more than 450 years. WoodWay Bamboo cup is a smart decision for a better tomorrow! This cup is a reusable multi-use cup, from which you can drink your favourite drink for years. Once you don't need it anymore, you can simply return it to nature.
- 400 ml capacity
- Suitable for hot or cold drinks
- Lid: made from organic bamboo fibres with additional silicone closure on the top, so you can tighten the lid completely to the top for spill free drinking
- 100% organic and BPA & phthalate free.
- Comes with a silicone sleeve (hand wash only)
- Dishwasher safe
- Made from eco friendly bamboo fibre, corn power and resin to be biodegradable
- Not microwave safe